• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order :: Yet again Lucy delivers excellent & quick service. RECOMMENDED!!!

druffuk

Horology Curious
23/8/15
Having experience a top class service from Lucy previously, I knew I was going to be ordering some more watches. Now, about a month or two later I had decide to purchase the Seamaster 300 and the Seamaster Planet Ocean. Two great watches, and with the Bond film just released I was eager to get my hands on the 300....

I sent Lucy an email outlining what I was looking for... and true to form got a quick response packed full of information outlining the different options and her recommendation. I then received a second email with some QC pics of the watches that she had previously sold. Straight away I could see that the watches were of high quality. The additional rubber strap looked awesome and I knew that was the option to go for....

Placed my order and made payment. Such an easy and simply process....

A few days later two emails dropped into my inbox with the QC pics. WOW!!! The watches looked epic and were of high quality. Happy with the QC pics and the timegraphs I sent an email with a big thumbs up....

Less than a week later two packages arrive on my doorstep. As with the previous order, the watches were well wrapped and packaged. I couldn't wait to get them unwrapped.

The Seamaster 300 was awesome. Slightly smaller than I would normally wear but everyone that has seen it has made a comment about how cool and simply the watch looks. A classic. The CrPO also has been catching peoples eye and got lots of comments. The rubber strap was simple to fit and really finishes the look of the watch, the red stitching is a good match to the red numerals on the watch.

Yet again Lucy has delivered a top class service with great communication and clear recommendations on what's available. Such a joy to deal with. So much so that I am already working on sourcing my next order....

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a genuine and reliable dealer.

Icemanneo11

Supporter
23/5/14
Great looking watches and I agree with you that the process with Lucy is simple and easy! Enjoy wearing those beauties.