• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second NARIKAA Purchase and review.

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
My first order with NARIKAA (AKA, Reg’) was a few months ago. It was a mid-grade Yacht Master 42. You can read about that transaction here.

This first inexpensive rep left me wanting more. I contacted Reg’ about a few of the watches from his “high-end” album. His prices were not the highest or the lowest, though the shipping cost to the U.S. was the lowest I’ve found, this made the total cost very competitive.

Timeline:

March 1st -Order

March 5th -First QC, Breitling SuperOcean

March 9th -Second QC, Omega SMP 300

March 16th -Breitling delivered (15 days)

March 22nd -Omega delivered (21 days)

This is great service in the rep world. The high-end watches are sourced in China and shipped from there. The SuperOcean came on stainless steel bracelet that not all TD's offer. The Seamaster came with two bands, a stainless steel bracelet and a rubber strap.

My overall assessment is that NARIKAA provides excellent service. I have the impression that it runs like a small business. Reg’ personally reviewed the QC pics for both watches prior to sending them. In one of them he saw a possible defect, so he had his associate take an extra photo to check (it was just the protective film). Reg’ has a limited selection of watches, but I think he has handpicked his offerings based on what is popular, you can always find something desirable. The high-end selections the best of the best popular reps and he acquires them quickly. The Thai watches are mid-grade, budget priced and in-stock. They are worth considering, if you don’t want to spend a lot or would like to get two or three watches for the price of one high-end rep!