• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Searching for Jaeger Le Coutre Amvox3 tourbillon

pinarello79

Horology Curious
26/1/11
Hey Guys

I've been searching the web high and low to find a reputable dealer/reseller that sells the amvox 3 tourbillion rep, but can't seem to find any good ones!

Any ideas/suggestions on where I could find one?
I'm also looking for a white chanel ladies ceramic rep.. hoping to find two by the same dealer...

Looking forward to the feedback/suggestions/links, etc.

Cheers.

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
Hey,

The White Chanel I'm guessing youv mean the J12? Theres plenty of those around, you can get a good lookin ceramic quartz for about 80-100USD so they will need no maintenance.

In regards to the JLC, you won't find a good Tourbillion rep that works 100% (atleast not one I've seen) and the JLC reps aren't overly popular so aren't normally as well copied as popular makes like Rolex etc. I love JLC's but the fact the reps can be quite a way off the gen puts me off until Iv researched and seen more of them. But if you really want that watch find a picture and email it to ReplicaMake (be aware it's Chinese New Year so they maybe slow to reply) and see what they can do, they also have the Chanel watch.

Good luck.

Murk

pinarello79

Horology Curious
26/1/11
Thanks for the quick reply murklemark, the chanel watch im chasing is the j12 yes that's correct.
as for the JLC amvox3, I thought this was the case, as it's a real challenge to find...

See photo below.. I'll try and get in touch with the dealer.. thanks for the contact.

jaeger-lecoultre-amvox3-tourbillon-gmt-aston-martin.jpg

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
No worries,

Let me know what you find in relation to that JLC, the gen is a stunner.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Im a big JLC fan as well but wont pull the trigger on anything yet because none are that close to the mark. I have seen some Amvox reps over at trustytime and perfect clones (both non-trusted) and at Watcheden (trusted.) The one at WE has a small subdial and moonphase so not like the gen in that regard, and the hands appear to be set higher to accomodate the faux tourbillon.

Ive seen some dualmatics that are close but the gmt dial underneath is not far enough out on the dial. None of the other master compressors are really close. The Reserve de Marche isnt bad either if I recall correctly.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Hmm too good to be true?
[/url]

'fraid so brother... Thats a gen pic they've used... I'd be willing to bet they'll send you some ugly 21j based watch with exposed escarpment wheel.... Yuk!

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
'fraid so brother... Thats a gen pic they've used... I'd be willing to bet they'll send you some ugly 21j based watch with exposed escarpment wheel.... Yuk!

If they send him anything at all

Mate, just stay away from non-trusted dealers. If there's a rep out there, our dealers can get it.