• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SEARCH Tag Heuer Aquaracer 43mm "Normal"

Scarab167

Watches can´t buy time. But they can buy happiness
7/8/22
Germany
Good day Ladys and Gents,
as the title already says im searching for an Aquaracer Replica. I know i know there are plenty out there, BUT the problem
i am facing is that every replica watch of this kind is a "CSL" or "English Premier League" kind of special Edition.

Not that i dont like them, im totally in love with the Aquaracer for ages. But i want to have a "clean" Watch for daily use
that doesnt get too much attention and isnt some weird Special-Edition from a Chinese Soccer Tournamet.

Preferably a stainless steel one with black dial and black bezel. I dont really care about the year that is replicated (they differ in small
details like the Bezel / Prints etc) as long as it has the characteristic clean "corners" on the Bezel and an automatic version (they were
originally also produced as a quartz).

Many thanks in advance, i hope some of you are able to help me/direct me to someone who knows more about this.
~Scarab

Scarab167

Watches can´t buy time. But they can buy happiness
7/8/22
Germany
For anyone reading the Thread in the future:

Found the model that i put a picture of in my Post:

Its not the EXACT same tho, its the 41mm version instead of the 43mm version. But it is the look that i was going for.