• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SEAMASTER PROFESIONAL 300M - Red Seamaster Wording

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Do any other trusted dealers sell the SEAMASTER PROFESIONAL 300M with Red Seamaster Wording other than Lay @ Replicamake?

Link to Replicamake page:
http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.php?cPath=79_153&products_id=1953

I'm trying to get my hands on one NEW or USED. Also, are the any other "updated" models available? I know this one has issues with the "Omega" logo on the face, possible bezel misalignment and incorrect crown guards...

MAC

Horology Curious
23/8/10
Do any other trusted dealers sell the SEAMASTER PROFESIONAL 300M with Red Seamaster Wording other than Lay @ Replicamake?

Link to Replicamake page:
http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.php?cPath=79_153&products_id=1953

I'm trying to get my hands on one NEW or USED. Also, are the any other "updated" models available? I know this one has issues with the "Omega" logo on the face, possible bezel misalignment and incorrect crown guards...

Most dealers carry this "updated" dial version. you can try Josh at Perfect Clones, or the guys at puretime. There's also the chrono version with "updated" dial in blue and black. And a couple mistakes you forgot to mention...The "omega" logo applied on the dial is wrong, the letters should be linked to each other by the middle of them, not by the bottom. And the always pearl issue, it has great shape but it's not in the middle if the triangle.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Hey Mac,

Re: The mistakes I forgot to mention, Thats actually what I meant when I said "Omega logo on the dial" and "misaligned bezel."

Thanks for the input, i'm gonna check out Perfect Clones and Puretime. I really want to order one from Lay, but I just dont want to wait another 2 weeks for him to return from CNY.

Oh well, I may just end up waiting still, he gets wicked reviews. I am very interested in trying him out...

Most dealers carry this "updated" dial version. you can try Josh at Perfect Clones, or the guys at puretime. There's also the chrono version with "updated" dial in blue and black. And a couple mistakes you forgot to mention...The "omega" logo applied on the dial is wrong, the letters should be linked to each other by the middle of them, not by the bottom. And the always pearl issue, it has great shape but it's not in the middle if the triangle.