• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster PO 232.30.42.21.01.001 the newest rep question

juniorkm7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/13
Hi!
Please don't be haters that I am noob.

I am looking for Omega Planet Ocean 232.30.42.21.01.001
http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean/23230422101001

Have anyone of you bought such replica? I can't dig out any threads about it.

My question is: Do you know what is the newest and most accurate version of the rep and from which TD I can buy it? I don't expect it will be 100% identical, but I expect very good quality (and glowing in colours like original) and full functionality (maybe expect Helium valve).

Thanks for all help!

juniorkm7

23/3/13
What version do I have to ask for? I know from FAQ and noobguides that there are V1, V2 etc versions, because factories improve the replicas all the time.

Which TD has better replica of CrPo? Do they all have the same watch?

D

d4m.test

"They" don't do reps, "they" only trade the reps. ;) There is only one version (so far) from CrPO, and in all TD's it's the same source.

My best regards,

juniorkm7

23/3/13
"They" don't do reps, "they" only trade the reps. ;) There is only one version (so far) from CrPO, and in all TD's it's the same source.

My best regards,

I meant the source. It was a mind-shortcut. What about version Skyfall? Are they really good quality watches? Have someone bought them and can say something about? As I searched CrPO in the forum I found that the whole mechanism is different-looking than original one except the winding rotor.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
They are many threads aboyt the new ceramic POs, check the first 3-4 pages of the section, you will find a lot o info there.

Overall a good rep, the movement is not even close to the gen.

About the skyfall version, well there is one released but in my opinion doesnt worth it, too many flaws...