• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster pearl replacement help please

goldfish236

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/10
My daily beater seamaster has lost the lume dot from its pearl. I would like to replace it but have no idea where to source either the lume dot or an entire pearl. Any help / advice would be appreciated!
Thanks

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
What kind of Seamaster rep?

Post photos!

There's lots of options like dropping a gen pearl or even a gen insert.

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Just a heads up to all....

The pearl I got from WO appears to be the $10 Watch Materials offering (I should know, I bought 4 of the WM's 5 months ago).

So, you get a $10 pearl with a shipping cost of $9.95 with no lube or reach around. AND it took them a week to actually send it out after they told me it was shipped......

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
That ebay one is literally waste of money. Better try to source a gen used smp bezel and use that pearl, even though the price of the bezel would be around 80% of the watch so i don't know if that worth the trouble...

doubleohseven

8/11/12

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I wouldnt spend a dollar on that cheap piece of junk. Buy a good accurate rep instead. Or does rep buyers have absolutely no taste??

Did you actually intend to contribute to this thread, or just spew shite?

See the part of your reply I bolded/italicized, would that not apply to you as well?

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Did you actually intend to contribute to this thread, or just spew shite?

See the part of your reply I bolded/italicized, would that not apply to you as well?

Maybe we should have a moderated section based on price under each brand thread?
I feel that its difficult to find info about the best reps for each brand.

0$->100$
100$->200$
200$->300$
300$->

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
That's actually a pretty good watch. Reliable QM (OS10 I think) and the bracelet is just like the big boys except for the clasp engraving. I miss mine (value wise) but I didn't want a chrono.

halcyonlunch

Horology Curious
4/1/13
Hi all.

I made this insert by myself. I bought it at wholesaleoutlet99.
First, pull out the pearl and filed to widen the hole.
Second, embed a pearl into the hole.
It was 1 hour job.

SDC10817_zps6db049df.jpg

WO's bezel insert is not such a suck one. The quality of insert,however, is hit and miss.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
That ebay one is literally waste of money. Better try to source a gen used smp bezel and use that pearl, even though the price of the bezel would be around 80% of the watch so i don't know if that worth the trouble...

Ditto.. Just send Omega meister gen parts Mr. Pap for gen omega goodies :hehehe:
:cheers: