• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster Liquid Metal Replica

ilyayef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/10
Anyone seen one by our trusted dealers i have yet to.
Saw this youtube video with a rep on it, i think he is a seller but his website doesn't work not that i would buy from untrused dealers anyway.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwKX1DaUAg"]YouTube - Head Turner! The Omega Seamaster "Liquidmetal" Ceramic Automatic Replica Watch - Swiss Case![/ame]

What do you guys think, that pearl is hideous but the rest looks nice.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
It looks pretty good from what I can see...I'd like to see more detailed shouts when they come out though.

tracyl

22/4/11
I don't see what the difference is between this "liquid metal" and the UPO 42 or 45. What am I missing?
-Tracy

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
the entire video is out of focus.
i'm not sure but is the clasp supposed to have the 007 logo?

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Good call I didn't even catch that. Now that I look again, the caseback is off too, the P and the O should be bigger than the rest of the letters.

SwissOmega

19/5/10
Don't think he was looking to buy this exact watch, just wondering if anyone knows if our TDs have them.

That being said best way to find out it to email the trusted dealers and ask if they can source it.

I don't see what the difference is between this "liquid metal" and the UPO 42 or 45. What am I missing?
-Tracy

Basically it is just a ceramic bezel, as far as I am aware.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
-Tracy

It has a ceramic dial which matches the bezel, and the markers on the bezel are made from something they call "Liquidmetal"

http://www.omegawatches.com/spirit/watchmaking/liquidmetal

EDIT: On a rep, we're looking for a ceramic bezel and a glossy dial instead of the flat finish on regular PO's

ilyayef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/10
Oh i wasn't looking to buy that exact one, it is full of mistakes like the clasp, caseback, pearl and dial has some to plus the proper logo's of the liquid metal aren't present instead he has noob replicas of the planet ocean in it's place, would love to see how one of our trusted dealers would have it if it ever comes out, atm that video doesnt even deserve to be called a proper rep its so bad its a gen of its own kind lol

Edit: the differences between a PO and a POLM are different marking, shiny virtually scratch and erosion-proof bezel and i think a serial on the dial or something under professional on dial plus dial is more shiny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzXMjK4ojo0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Omega - Liquidmetal® Technology[/ame]

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
The liquid metal rep has been around for quite a while and despite its various flaws it looks pretty neat. It isn't a true liquid metal watch though. Just a ceramic bezel sans the liquid metal technology and different hour markers and of course improper He location and incorrect bezel. I think these cost less than $100.