• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster from Ryan

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Ryan is really good, don't hesitate to deal with him. Read the reviews on this rep on the forum, it has some flaws vs gen but is a very good rep overall.

Buapo

Horology Curious
10/6/13
I'm looking at getting that same Seamaster in black from Ryan. I didn't want the James Bond edition, just the plain classic Seamaster, and this is it. I have read a few posts referencing this exact rep, but I haven't read a full-on "review" of it just yet.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Ryan is really good, don't hesitate to deal with him. Read the reviews on this rep on the forum, it has some flaws vs gen but is a very good rep overall.

+1

Peaceful, I believe that's the exact same thing I said in my pm ;)

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
Do they have intentions of doing this model (or black) with the Asian eta?

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Buy it and please post pics it would be the first on the forum. Ryan is legit as they come of course.

madmex

Known Member
22/8/06
I will have to try Ryan for my next purchase due to great reviews and great pictures on his website, but I got this one from another TD. It arrived Saturday:
IMG_5607_zps0b049b37.jpg

It looks very nice and dark blue. It is the best rep of this watch right now, but I can tell you the ceramic bezel is painted blue so it does not give the flashy light effects that the black version has. Hopefully when N factory releases theirs, they will get the bezel insert right. The caseback is also different than gen, albeit it looks good.

IMG_5608_zps02309955.jpg

IMG_5633_zps9e3861ad.jpg

IMG_5623_zps53abfff7.jpg

IMG_5666_zpsaf22d1b3.jpg

Not perfect but the best right now. I like it :)

madmex

Known Member
22/8/06
You will love it, PeacefulWarrior. I'm wearing mine now. :)

JSB544

Horology Curious
16/9/12
Please let us know your thoughts. I'm looking to purchase this one. I'm not a big fan of the pure blue dial, but oh well. I bought a Seamaster replica back when I graduated high school about eight years ago and I'm realizing how bad it actually is now that I'm doing research on it. I'm ready for one that looks good.

madmex

Known Member
22/8/06
JSB544, the black version is more accurate as to the bezel color and finish. The BP rep is the best one there is right now. It's rumored the N factory will come out with one in the indefinite future. I have the 007 50 Years version which is BP factory as well, and has a very accurate caseback (with the bullet) and I have the blue ceramic version that just came out which the bezel isn't quite ceramic in color. It's coated in some kind of paint but it polishes so I will try that.

philipg

Horology Curious
29/7/12
Looks good.

I have purchased 2 watches off Ryan. My dealer of choice.:cheers:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I will have to try Ryan for my next purchase due to great reviews and great pictures on his website, but I got this one from another TD. It arrived Saturday:
IMG_5607_zps0b049b37.jpg

It looks very nice and dark blue. It is the best rep of this watch right now, but I can tell you the ceramic bezel is painted blue so it does not give the flashy light effects that the black version has. Hopefully when N factory releases theirs, they will get the bezel insert right. The caseback is also different than gen, albeit it looks good.

IMG_5608_zps02309955.jpg

IMG_5633_zps9e3861ad.jpg

IMG_5623_zps53abfff7.jpg

IMG_5666_zpsaf22d1b3.jpg

Not perfect but the best right now. I like it :)

Looks great. Thanks for pics.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

PeacefulWarrior

Horology Curious
12/12/12
I got my new watch today, from Ryan. It is midnight and I've only just finished getting the band the right size so don't have time to post pictures.

However what I will say is WOW! I love this blue Omega rep! LOVE it. I couldn't believe how heavy it was when I picked it up. It just looks "quality"

Again, great, honest support from Ryan, and as Madmex said, I love it!

rek0001

1/1/13
Please don't flame but i actually like the duller effect of the painted blue bezel.
To me the ceramic just reflects too much and is distracting.
I'm gonna pick up the blue ceramic very soon.