• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300M Pro w/ correct second hand!

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
WANT.

Why haven't they listed a price? I've never visited Precious Time before but those pics are the best of any trusted dealer I've seen.

Om3ga_guy

Respected Member
28/12/10
Canada
I sent an email to PT. We'll see what he says. I'm wondering if what you see is what you get lol.

We've all heard the stories right...

It's a beautiful watch. I own a GEN chronograph. I'll keep you posted on the reply.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Yeah, bookmarked this thread as my next purchase is gonna be a Seamaster Pro, this one looks great.

ispytonyv

Renowned Member
16/8/09
Didn't anyone notice "This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 May, 2009"

I have to imagine it's long since gone...

Om3ga_guy

Respected Member
28/12/10
Canada
I did notice that. I dont know about everyone else, but I figured it was still available if the posting is still on the website. Not to forget to mention, this PT site is a new site since 2009...

Didn't anyone notice "This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 May, 2009"

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
I did, but that could mean anything. Could mean stock for that only became available that time but is still available now, could mean the factories only made it in 2009, could mean that he's had a Seamaster Pro in stock since 2009 but the pics could be recent.

kilrimont

Known Member
18/12/10
Minutes and hour hand look too short
When I find one with correct hand length I'll buy it. Any help?

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Bummer! What should we buy instead then, just the one Replicamake has?

I'm really after a replica of the one Brosnan wore, unsure of the model code but it's older than the one Replicamake has. Looks like this, and the rep from PT that is apparently no longer available:

sea016.highres.jpg

Om3ga_guy

Respected Member
28/12/10
Canada
Hey AHX, from what I understand there's only one option for this blue "Brosnan" model and it's available through all the trusted dealers. I know WBK sells it for about $100.00. It on his thread. Problems are the second hand, Cg's and pearl are completey off from Gen. Nice watch overall all though.

The new Semaster your seeing it's not too bad. A way better second hand, but the bezel markings are mis aligned, Cg's are off and he Omega logo on the dial is off too. In my opinion however, this new model looks better than the "Brosnan" model.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Thanks for your info, as you can tell I'm a little out of my realm here in the Omega forum!

That's disappointing about the Brosnan being so bad though. The new one is nice but... I dunno I just want the Goldeneye model. And yeah the logo on the new one bothers me, the other stuff not so much but the OMEGA badge on the dial is way off. I was hopeful for the one at the start of the thread, such a shame.

Om3ga_guy

Respected Member
28/12/10
Canada
Same here...

The only option is to mod and franken your own I guess. OR for $800 +/- you can get one on the bay...

Thanks for your info, as you can tell I'm a little out of my realm here in the Omega forum!

That's disappointing about the Brosnan being so bad though. The new one is nice but... I dunno I just want the Goldeneye model. And yeah the logo on the new one bothers me, the other stuff not so much but the OMEGA badge on the dial is way off. I was hopeful for the one at the start of the thread, such a shame.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Yeah but for that price it'd be a quartz surely. I <3 Automatic.