• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Singapore Discussion WhatsApp Group, Brothers

zxflamyxz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/15
does anybody knows where in S pore is there a reputable repair shop for replica watches?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
To all Singapore brothers out there,

I've been seeing a few posts requesting for a whatsapp group for meet the people and get together in Singapore,
i couldn't find one, so i've created one :thumbup:

PM me your name and contact number so i could sent an invite.

Before you joined, there is already a chat group with in existence with the established local members.
Instead of creating a new group, well don't you take time to know the guys who were here already, both local and foreign?

Reactions: Allure

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Before you joined, there is already a chat group with in existence with the established local members.
Instead of creating a new group, well don't you take time to know the guys who were here already, both local and foreign?

+1. There's a ton of local guys here in RWI, feel free to say hi to the buzzing members existing and you'll be surprised what you can find.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
+1. There's a ton of local guys here in RWI, feel free to say hi to the buzzing members existing and you'll be surprised what you can find.

well perhaps he was thinking that before he joined, there were zero members from Singapore here. I find it bad form to come on to the forum here without any inkling of the pertinent background info and wanting to start a private insular clique that excludes the rest in such a public manner.
Well I'm from Singapore but I'm definitely not supporting this effort started by a new guy with no credentials or reputation as I see no gain in this.

Potatoblues

Horology Curious
6/6/18
Hi guys, I'm new to the watch scene and was from Singapore but currently residing in Melbourne but joined the scene because of my vast interest of modding. Is there any whatsapp groups that talk about this? Would rather be keen to join!

Wolex

7/2/20
well perhaps he was thinking that before he joined, there were zero members from Singapore here. I find it bad form to come on to the forum here without any inkling of the pertinent background info and wanting to start a private insular clique that excludes the rest in such a public manner.
Well I'm from Singapore but I'm definitely not supporting this effort started by a new guy with no credentials or reputation as I see no gain in this.

+1 though I have no issues with others having their own social group, it would be better to contribute to this great forum which benefits all including those bros and sis in sillypore