• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] RWI Branded Rolex Explorer 1016s, Rolex Sub 5513, and Rolex Gilt Dials (Version 2!)

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
About
See description
Willing to Ship to?
United States
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F
Movement Details?
NH35A
Piece Origin?
Custom designed, custom built by me
Warranty Provided?
1 month (these are NH35s so they are pretty bulletproof), Dials, not sure what can go wrong!
Item Condition?
Newly built, lightly distressed in some areas, see photos
Why Are You Selling?
Created for fun! Improving on the RWI V1 dials!
Asking Price?
Various, see below
Trade Value / Cost:
N/A
Currency Accepted?
USD
Shipping Costs?
$5 in the United States for Dials, $10 in the United States for Watches
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

There's a lot going on so I'll try and break this down. For sale are:

• RWI Branded Rolex 1016 and 5513 (Version 2) dual sided 28.5mm gilt dials custom designed by me
  • RWI Branded Rolex 1016 watches (using Version 2 dials) - 3 available!
  • RWI Branded Rolex 5513 watch (using Version 2 dial) - 1 available!
  • RWI Branded Rolex 1016 style Pagani modified watches (using Version 2 31mm dial) - 2 available!

Firstly, these are the newer version of the RWI branded dials I created and sold in this thread:

The dials have many improvements, including:

• V2 is 28.5mm instead of 29mm in the V1!
  • V2 has improved text sharpness over V1!
  • V2 has a double sided dial allowing for use as 1016 or 5513 dial, making these super flexible!
  • V2 is sized correctly to look great when used as a 1016 or 5513!
  • V2 KNOWN FLAWS: on the 5513 side, the "SWISS T < 25" is imperfect, see photos!

Overall, V2 is better in every way than the V1. I also am no longer limiting quantity! Buy as many as you want!

$8 for each dial, plus $5 shipping (still $5 for multiple!) anywhere in the United States

In other news, I've done a few builds with the V2 dials to showcase how cool these can look, and they are also for sale!

Rolex 5513 Build - HEAD ONLY!

It's a 5513 that has a RWI dial. It's the first of its kind. It's also likely the cheapest 5513 you can find. Strap not included, for display only! Enough said.

Breakdown of costs:

$49 - Raffles 5513 case w/ crown and insert
$20 - Rafflestime Bubble caseback
$8 - V2 RWI branded Gilt dial
$15 - Raffles silver benz hands, yellowed
$0 - Shoulderless 20mm spring bars (included w/ case)
$32 - NH35A movement
$77 - My labor
  • Parts sourcing
  • Custom dial design and creation
  • Dial aging
    • Light weathering
  • Hand aging
    • Very light weathering
  • Case aging
    • None
  • Bezel aging
    • None
  • Trimming and threadlocking of stem into crown
  • Installation of movement, dial, hands, etc.
    • Note: Dial feet do not exists on these dials, I used dial dots!
$200 for the watch, plus $10 shipping = $210 shipped anywhere in the United States (specify number 3 when reaching out!)

Rolex Explorer 1016 Style (RWI Branded, Pagani Base) - Straps included!

I theorized in the 1016 thread that a Pagani Explorer would make a great dial swap opportunity for 31mm Rolex 1016 dials. So I had the dials made, they turned out great. Gold hands, lightly aged look amazing and match the gilt of the dial. This is a custom design, custom made dial I spent a lot of time to get done. It has various improvements over the V1 dials I did, and the printing in many areas is sharper and more genlike. I have also done light dial aging in the center of each dial. Very subtle but adds a bit of character! This watch looks amazing! Note: Clear caseback that says Pagani is subtle. One band also says Pagani, the others is a StrapsCo. Very subtle, but still worth noting. I'll toss another picture to show this below.

Breakdown of costs:

$65 - Pagani Explorer (these are now sold out on AliX at that price and going for ~$90 so next ones I make may be more expensive!!!)
$9 - AliX 6mm Rolex Crown
$10 - Custom designed 31mm RWI branded 1016 gilt dial
$7 - AliX gold new style mercedes hands (and one has a Milgauss style orange lightening hand which I thought looked cool, included in cost!)
$0 - Pagani or StrapsCo Band (I'm throwing in the StrapsCo band which is like a $20 value to make this massive thread easier to navigate!)
$20 - Raffles Rolex 18mm Buckle
$74 - My labor
  • Parts sourcing
  • Dial aging
    • Lightly aged
  • Hand aging
    • Lightly aged
  • Case aging
    • None
  • Bezel aging
    • N/A
  • Removal then re-installation of movement, dial, hands, etc.
$185 for each watch, plus $10 shipping = $195 shipped anywhere in the United States (specify number 1 or 2 when reaching out!)

Rolex Explorer 1016 (RWI Branded, Raffles Base) - HEAD ONLY!

Similar to the Pagani, but using the a more correct Raffles base instead, these are more genlike and have the drill lugs, and just look plain cool. These are simply awesome!

Breakdown of costs:

$50 - Raffles Explorer Case set
$0 - Raffles 6mm crown
$32 - NH35A movement
$8 - Custom designed 28.5mm RWI branded 1016 gilt dial
$7 - AliX gold new style mercedes hands
$73 - My labor
  • Parts sourcing
  • Dial aging
    • Lightly aged
  • Hand aging
    • Lightly aged
  • Case aging
    • None
  • Bezel aging
    • N/A
  • Installation of movement, dial, hands, etc.
$170 for each watch, plus $10 shipping = $180 shipped anywhere in the United States (specify number 4, 5, or 6 when reaching out!)

And now that it has taken me 45 minutes to get these photos taken, this description written up for everything, here's some photos!

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Caboose

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: geoffdragon

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Reactions: 369mafia

trash3939

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/10/19

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Reactions: trash3939

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Nopls

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/18

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Nopls

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/18

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS