• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good news for single guys!

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
according to abc news more young women are looking for one-night stands. Giggity, Giggity, Giggity.
Here's the Link.
Now go get'em! :twisted: :twisted:

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
yeah...nice thought...dig in someone else's mud from the night before and take home a nice memory....scratch...scratch...or even worse...and when you meet this girl and she is 30....she will tell you...i had 4 boyfriends....and was always faithful....i am still inexperienced....in reality she had more schlang in her then me my own in my hand. disgusting !

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
That's the funniest shit I read all day H-unitas. Thank you!
ROTFL

D

d4m.test

Slappers.....evry one of 'em........just receptacles for male sperm......they still don't get it ...do they... :lol:

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
Craig's List as well as other boards are the place to find free-spirited slags who just want to have an instant enabling unhealthy relationship---even if it just last 3 minutes :)

"she now have vagina that look like wizard's sleeve" - Borat

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
at first, sounds good when I read the title.

But yeh, do u want a wfie.??

or do u want a potential girldfriend to be a wife?

or

do u want a one night stand.??

or

Do u just dont care and close ur eyes and dont think about
what u may catch as well..

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
horologie_unitas said:
yeah...nice thought...dig in someone else's mud from the night before and take home a nice memory....scratch...scratch...or even worse...and when you meet this girl and she is 30....she will tell you...i had 4 boyfriends....and was always faithful....i am still inexperienced....in reality she had more schlang in her then me my own in my hand. disgusting !

schlang :shock: hee hee I learned a new word today...funny thing my German translator said schlang means bolted.. :? :lol:

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
TTK said:
Slappers.....evry one of 'em........just receptacles for male sperm......they still don't get it ...do they... :lol:

cum tanks...... :lol:

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
ya know ppl, there ARE women that frequent this forum....play nice please.

therebel

Renowned Member
10/1/07
lol of course my wife walks up when I read that last comment, she didn't think it was as funny as I did.

Hellcat

Renowned Member
18/11/06
Now I gotta ask myself, (being married and all..)..Self, why did you click on this thread...

:(

sixty six

Horology Curious
12/3/07
Whoopsie- there's a feminist in the midst. Straight out of espana... is that like the Amazon or something?

ssix

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
fracking whore bags...

I really dislike girls like this.

Just a bunch of used condoms walking around.

I really hope this isn't what the social date scene is turning into.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
piratedzeus said:
There always have been whores like this... but no articles about them..

Men practice this much more than women do however it is the women that get the press. Go figure.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Hambone said:
piratedzeus said:
There always have been whores like this... but no articles about them..

Men practice this much more than women do however it is the women that get the press. Go figure.

Yep, i get compliments from my friends and the girls get called whores lol.. Maybe comes from the 2000 years of oppression ...