• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber band for 42mm

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
doesnt fit :(
Waited for it but when I tried on my 42mm PO it didnt fit (is 20mm).. Now waiting for TD for solution

PS.. it was fast shipping though :)

b6cb2b04.jpg

a48d54e6.jpg

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
Having just fitted one of these tp my own PO.....it would be very easy to deem it not compatible as they are a bitch to fit.....I have plenty of experience swapping braclets and straps and often alternate between the two fpr all my watches....i fount this one particulary frustrating to fit....try mounting iot upside down with the watch face down....the secret being that there is a substantial lip that goes over the back of the casing almost and this fit will allow the strap to fit correctly and line up...

i notice the gap at the top of the strap and the watch lug is too small....this needs to come down a bit

hopefully this pic will make sense to you....make sure you have that lip tight and in position on the case back

P1000687.jpg

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
You need to put the band on in a vertical position to the watch head and then snap it down into place.

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
Thanks!!! I finally put it on... now i dont want to sell one of the watches that I sold yesterday :( ... LOL