• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Vampire clone best version?

APphantom

Looking Around
8/7/23
Texas
browsing 2 sites trustytime and j time on J time ive seen the vampire for about 587 usd the JF version on trustytime i see it for 678 the JJF version which one of the 2 is the better clone it dosent matter about the budget. Also if someone has a better link for the vampire clone they can offer me please do so.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
First of all please ask the dealer if any of those versions are currently available. Always check availability before ordering any reps.

Reactions: g00n

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: eBoy