• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Offshore case size

turbotony

Horology Curious
26/11/06
I was looking at the ROOS chronos on Trusty watch web page thinking about buying one but noticed the size stated is 43mm dia and 17mm thick. Some of the cheaper ones are listed at 42mm and thats way to small. I think the 17mm thickness is about right but thought the ROOS are 47mm dia not 43mm. Anyone have one of Trustys ROOS to be able to tell me the case size? thanks

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
depends where you measure...they are around 42-4mm. they wear much bigger though. the rep size is correct in comparison to the genuine.

turbotony

Horology Curious
26/11/06
thanks for the help, thats what I was wanting to know in regards to size of the genuine.

iwcforme

Known Member
5/6/08
Puretime AP ROO here - it is 42 x 48 x 16mm
Like italiano said 1) they wear MUCH BIGGER 2) it depends on wear you measure fo the length 3) they wear MUCH BIGGER - no really this sucker is is one solid hunk of watch love!

alwayslate

7/5/08
Agreed re comment of AP ROO as one solid hunk of watch love. It is THICK and sits heavy on the wrist. When I got my MBW AP ROO white theme with steel bracelet, I wore it to sleep with me the very first night. LOL...that's how much I loved it. But in the midst of my sleep, I took it off coz it was weighing down too much on my whimpy arm. LOL. You have to wear it to believe it. Trust me, in 2 weeks, you'll have a stronger forearm. LOL.

Nevertheless, it's a SOLID timepiece...I've got two ROOs, one EOD, one Jumbo, one midsize and still can't get enough of APs (all MBWs).