• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak 33mm Quartz

powerka

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
17/4/14
Hello, I'm looking for a RO 33mm quartz white dial / diamond bezel JF rep.

Issue is dealers don't seem to be able to procure it now.

Hont suggested to get the SS bezel one together with a custom made moissanite bezel.

Any thoughts about this?

From what I see from a @legend post it might be a good idea.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerka

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
17/4/14
Hello, I'm looking for a RO 33mm quartz white dial / diamond bezel ZF rep.

Issue is dealers don't seem to be able to procure it now.

Hont suggested to get the SS bezel one together with a custom made moissanite bezel.

Any thoughts about this?

From what I see from a @legend post it might be a good idea.

Thank you.
Apologies can't figure how to edit a post. Meant to write RO 33mm quartz JF, not ZF.

redead

Looking Around
20/7/22
I’m also looking for a Royal Oak 33mm Quartz no date ~ any help would be much appreciated

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14
I just picked up a 33mm quartz for my SO. I believe this is a rep of the 67651OR. The factory is BF. I don't see much about them on the forum.

This is approved QC. Yes, I know the date is right justified but I noticed that in a used gen at a known-good boutique. I also know 3 and 9 markers are off but that's an easier fix than attempting to find a lady Royal Oak. :-/

Last edited:

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Thanks for Posting 😊
I just picked up a 33mm quartz for my SO. I believe this is a rep of the 67651OR. The factory is BF. I don't see much about them on the forum.

This is approved QC. Yes, I know the date is right justified but I noticed that in a used gen at a known-good boutique. I also know 3 and 9 markers are off but that's an easier fix than attempting to find a lady Royal Oak. :-/

Thanks for Posting your find. I am also currently in search for a 33mm diamond bezel RO. How much was it?
I am wondering if there has been any other news for good 33mm RO till now 😊

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
Thanks for Posting 😊

Thanks for Posting your find. I am also currently in search for a 33mm diamond bezel RO. How much was it?
I am wondering if there has been any other news for good 33mm RO till now 😊