• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Mail Delays / Lost??

CJP369

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/2/23
United States
Hello all! I had an watch ship from a TD in the UK to USA on Jan 9th. It's been stuck at "Item Received" at PSC Milton Keys since Feb 6th. I know Royal Mail got hacked, and they're having issues. Is anyone else in this situation? Were you able to take any actions with Royal Mail that helped relieve the issue? Appreciate it.

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Royal Mail also having sporadic strike action which could also affect both internal and international mail. However over 6 weeks seems a long time to have heard nothing.

Reactions: CJP369

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Hello all! I had an watch ship from a TD in the UK to USA on Jan 9th. It's been stuck at "Item Received" at PSC Milton Keys since Feb 6th. I know Royal Mail got hacked, and they're having issues. Is anyone else in this situation? Were you able to take any actions with Royal Mail that helped relieve the issue? Appreciate it.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

You found the right place! Please consider introducing yourself in the "new members say hi" sub section!

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: CJP369 and Feefo

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Royal Mail is all kinds of messed up, I've just received some tools from the UK to Australia that took 10 weeks instead of the usual 6 days.
It will take for ever to be processed, don't sweat it. BTW, which dealer mate?

Reactions: CJP369 and wpd659

Fast Johnny

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/5/22
There has been lots of issues with staffing, Christmas and strike action. We have posted items from Milton Keynes to Chicago at about the same time and nothing received yet.

If it has disappeared the TD will more than likely be able to sort something out.

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Another possibility is that although the scanning/tracking database could be corrupted, the items themselves may still be making their ponderous journey to their destinations. That journey may not be reflected in the tracking information and you may find the item arriving on your doorstep with the tracking still showing ‘Item received at Milton Keynes’. Hope that it all turns out OK.

orob88

Getting To Know The Place
17/5/16
Stay positive...

Mine was there forever then appeared in the US finally!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I ordered a Midas strap from the UK in the beginning of January. It still hasn't arrived. Apparently Royal Mail is as much of a joke as the royals.

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Update ... Arrived TODAY! Looks great, and many thanks to this crew for the info. Much appreciated.
Glad it turned out OK. It's a stressful time between ordering and receiving and I should warn you that it doesn’t get any easier with the next purchase. :cool: