• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner Situation 2022?

gt3rs

Getting To Know The Place
20/3/22
I've been reading through the form but I'm a bit confused as to which SS Submariner replica is currently the best? Posts for a few models seem to be a couple of years out of date now. From what I've read, it seemed as if the VSF SS Submariner was the best but they've shut down and are not available anymore, is this correct?

So in 2022 what's currently the best SS Submariner that's available to order?

Reactions: eastrandmullet

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Posts for a few models seem to be a couple of years out of date now.
I know what you mean - it's weird, isn't it? Everyone seemed to stop talking about Sub reps a couple of years ago. Not sure what happened. Although I did hear that there was a spate of suicides among long-time members, who tended to leave a note along the lines of:

"Can't stand the Who Makes The Best Sub posts any more... It seems pointless to carry on. Goodbye cruel world. Tell my Noob v6 I loved her."

gt3rs

20/3/22
It seems to have gone quiet. I was kinda guessing it had something to do with covid. I'm after a nice SS Submariner or a GMT-II Batman with polished centre links, but I can't find any 2022 info on either. I've also read somewhere that it's harder to get them delivered to the UK now because we've left the EU. Is there any truth in this?

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
You're right and it's not often spoken about, but covid is currently causing a severe discoloration on the 'stainless' steel, throwing a real spanner in the works for dealers trying to sell their watches. Best wait until covid is all after and then try, perhaps read a few intro guides as well.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
You're right and it's not often spoken about, but covid is currently causing a severe discoloration on the 'stainless' steel, throwing a real spanner in the works for dealers trying to sell their watches. Best wait until covid is all after and then try, perhaps read a few intro guides as well.

When I got my second Covid-19 vaccine my gen stainless steel bracelet had severe discoloration, when I got my booster vaccine shot the discoloration went away.

kokemut

9/1/17
Oh boy… are you looking for the date or the no date? I’m sure someone will mention the elusive R factory at some point. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

n30m

24/2/19
Missouri
y'all need to clean your watches more often, there have been a lot of posts about how having clean watches both protect you from covid and also don't suffer from any medical discoloration issues. I've been on windex daily.

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Funnily enough it’s not a problem with Omegas - seems to be Rolex only

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PanFriend2020

Do not accept unsolicited offers
29/5/20
Talk about omegas, do you know if Hont sells omega? only serge Barr does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
gt3rs - Welcome to RWI.
As a newcomer to RWI and replica watches, you are sure to have a lot of questions and understandably so. There's a lot of information to consider.
I suggest you start here. You'll probably find the answers to most of the questions you're looking for. Good Luck and Welcome aboard.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

Br1

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/7/22
Hi Guys actually I found Rolex sub from VSF on the TD... I'm really new to this world but as I read we can trust the TD so if they say they have a VSF sub should we trust or not?

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Yes, but you should check that it is actually available before ordering - the TD websites do not run on a real time basis.

Reactions: P..DR..D