• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner NooB A2836

rojas__88

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/11/15
Hej Guys here is my Review.

I became a member for almost a year ago, after Reading a lot of Reviews and facts i got stucked to that Lucy were the one i should try with my first Replica buy.

So i contacted here for the first time 27th of June. In the beginning i were a bit nervous, but after mailing her a few times i started to feel more sure about her. Trust me i mailed her a lot, with problably to many question. But even though i mailed her a lot she answered fast and great. But most important she were understanding !

So after deciding the version, i ordered Noobs version with the A2836 movement on the 30th of june. Sence they didnt have it in stock i had to wait Before they came in with one.
Sence i paid and didnt hear anything from her i got a bit nervous. Thought that she tricked me, so i sent a message the 4th of july, and got answer directly wich surpriced me. At that time she couldnt give me the time of how long it would take for the factory to get the Watch done. So i keept calmed and patience.

The 14th of july i mailed her again to ask about how long time it would take. Started to get second thought about the submariner and asked if they got the GMT II with the same movement in stock. She answered honestly and told me it was the same good quality, but told me to wait a few Days Before i change my mind.

The 15Th of july she mailed me and told me that The submariner was back in stock. From the time she had the Watch Everything Went smooth. From starting as a nervous and noob, i started to gain trust in her. You need to know that i mailed her a lot and to some people i could be a headache. But she Always answer in a polite way.

The 19th of july she sended me the QC pics of the Watch, wich were good. Everything looked good to me, nothing wrong that i could see. so i told her Everything is good and that im happy with the Picture of the Watch so she could send it. The answer i get back is problably why shes the best.
She told me to look one more time at the Picture and told me it was dust in there. after zooming in in the Picture i saw it. From there she took it back to the factory to get it cleaned.

On the 21th of july she got it back and wanted to send me som new QC at this Point i trusted her to 100% so i actually told her that wasnt needed she could just send it over.

On the 22th of july she sended it to me and mailed me the tracking code. Seriously from the day she sended it to me, it took only 4 Days(27th) to get the watch.

The way she packed the Watch was incredable. The effort she took to just pack it shows how good she is with her customers. So when i got it i told her that i needed to try it a bit and feel it Before i give any Reviews. Everything looked good to me and it was an piece of art. The copy is really good. the only thing is that it sounds a bit loud(Not that someone could hear it) when it ticks. But that were one thing she told me, if i took a better movement it wouldnt sound the same. the better movement the more quiet it would be. But im still satisfied with my choice. sence its my first buy i didnt wanna take riskes, next time will be a better one , now that i trust her.

This is problably not the best Review but one things sure. I will order again from her and that time will be more easier for her :laugh:.

I would like to thank Lucy a lot for helping me out, specially sence im a noob. To the folks out there who are looking after a great TD, You got it here . Be patient and you will have a great buying. And dont be afraid of asking her questions she answers them all.

I will post some pics of the Watch later sence it doesnt work to upload pics. but its from my phone so it will not be the best Pictures.

Regards !

rojas__88

10/11/15
So ive been using the watch for 4 month. About 2 month ago i noticed the pearl on the bezel was not on spot. So i contacted lucy about it and she saw the same thing. Also we saw that the color fainted on some number. After that conversation i havent heard a thing from her. Asked her if she could help me get only a new bezel or at least guide my on this. But still no answer from her. 2 weeks have gone sence i heard from her. I feel a bit dissapointed sence i liked her for helping me out. This was my first buy so, NO i didnt see it on QC pics she sended. So to the once who are buying from her take advice from someone who can help you with the QC. Right now the watch floats really good just the bezel that does not look good.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Rojas, I wonder if the lack of response is because of the watch market raids. It may be hard for her to keep up with demand and get to warranty questions like yours. Give her some time and I'm sure she'll get back to you.

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
Rojas, I wonder if the lack of response is because of the watch market raids. It may be hard for her to keep up with demand and get to warranty questions like yours. Give her some time and I'm sure she'll get back to you.

Agree ! Lucy is a great TD. :punk:
She wouldn't let you down mate.

maybeamac

Getting To Know The Place
24/5/15
So ive been using the watch for 4 month. About 2 month ago i noticed the pearl on the bezel was not on spot. So i contacted lucy about it and she saw the same thing. Also we saw that the color fainted on some number. After that conversation i havent heard a thing from her. Asked her if she could help me get only a new bezel or at least guide my on this. But still no answer from her. 2 weeks have gone sence i heard from her. I feel a bit dissapointed sence i liked her for helping me out. This was my first buy so, NO i didnt see it on QC pics she sended. So to the once who are buying from her take advice from someone who can help you with the QC. Right now the watch floats really good just the bezel that does not look good.

Updates?

rojas__88

10/11/15
Sorry mate... got an answer from Lucy same night i wrote this.

The news was that the market has been off for a while now and thats the reason she hasnt answered me. Alot off customers waiting for their watches so the priority was on that(tottaly understand her).

However about my bezel she first gave me an offer of buying BPs bezel for 30$, when i asked her if it fits the noobs version she said no... weird that i even got that offer... She then came with a new offer for a bezel from Noob, but the cost for the bezel would be 60 $. A lot of money when you already paid almost 400$ for the watch. And yea i am awered about that this is replicas. But when you read the reviews you expect a lot better quality. So i will have to wait until ive got the need to have it. Sence the watch only is few months old i rather wait with spending more money on the watch. Dont even know if it will last until next summer. Would be a waist of money on the bezel then.

However she reached out to me and actually gave me offers. But it would be much cheaper to send the watch back and let her fix it. So i will see in time what i want to do.

Regards

maybeamac

Getting To Know The Place
24/5/15
Thanks for the update - you're right, at least she gave you options. If you sent it back, would she replace the bezel herself?

GhostPilot

14/6/15
Sorry mate... got an answer from Lucy same night i wrote this.

The news was that the market has been off for a while now and thats the reason she hasnt answered me. Alot off customers waiting for their watches so the priority was on that(tottaly understand her).

However about my bezel she first gave me an offer of buying BPs bezel for 30$, when i asked her if it fits the noobs version she said no... weird that i even got that offer... She then came with a new offer for a bezel from Noob, but the cost for the bezel would be 60 $. A lot of money when you already paid almost 400$ for the watch. And yea i am awered about that this is replicas. But when you read the reviews you expect a lot better quality. So i will have to wait until ive got the need to have it. Sence the watch only is few months old i rather wait with spending more money on the watch. Dont even know if it will last until next summer. Would be a waist of money on the bezel then.

However she reached out to me and actually gave me offers. But it would be much cheaper to send the watch back and let her fix it. So i will see in time what i want to do.

Regards

Yeah that pearl is not the greatest but I've seen worse, I can understand how it was missed the way it was glued on you have to look from a angle to really see it, especially with something so small. I would wait for her to catch up on orders then if you fell comfortable send it back.

rojas__88

10/11/15
Yeah that pearl is not the greatest but I've seen worse, I can understand how it was missed the way it was glued on you have to look from a angle to really see it, especially with something so small. I would wait for her to catch up on orders then if you fell comfortable send it back.
I totally agree about it ! At least she answered and gave me option. With that am i satisfied. Also as you said you have to look in an angle to see it. Thanks for the comments.

Regards