• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Replica

Lucky9

Looking Around
28/8/08
Hello All,

I'm new to this site. I'm sourcing for Rolex lady datejust, jubilee white gold. Lucky thing I chance upon this forum otherwise I would have been scammed all time. I hear members mentioning ptswiss? and the dealer is Timeshop? I'm not good in specifications and easily believe every word they say.

Are they ok in your list? Please help

Thanks

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Any of our dealers will have the same stuff. The DJs are pretty common.

Snoopy

Known Member
19/8/08
Most of the members who post here have already bought items from those dealers or others, just read 'buyer reviews' or members reviews here, if anyone ripped off someone word would go around so fast that they would be hounded out, I only joined not so long ago so I'm still reading about what to look for. When you pick someone, from here or off the internet then ask the people round here, what is such and such like, they will be very honest with you, you can then decide what you want to do. Look at the scam list for unreliable websites to avoid, bide your time, and do your research. :)

Lucky9

Looking Around
28/8/08
Thank you all for the advice. How do I post my request to get a dealer to respond? Or where should I search? Sorry but you can really tell I'm totally clueless. :oops:

Snoopy

Known Member
19/8/08
Lucky9 said:
Thank you all for the advice. How do I post my request to get a dealer to respond? Or where should I search? Sorry but you can really tell I'm totally clueless. :oops:
Ok, at the top you will see, log out, forum, new messges, etc. Click on forum, then you will see lots of groupings, go almost to the bottom of the page and at the top of one box it will say 'watch experts' you will see, ruby, wbk, etc. These are the watch experts, see the items they have, a much easier way is to click on forum, then look at the yellow box with 'new members' on it, it will say 'want to buy a replica' 'click here' click on that and your there. [smilie=angel10.gif]