• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex OR Patek OR AP

vvv185

Getting To Know The Place
8/2/19
Hi RWI Gents,

How are you all doing?

I have been thinking a lot if I should go for a Rolex, Patek OR AP.

I have been using a Gen Omega De Ville Prestige in gold, but due to the sentimental value, I would prefer to use another watch and a more daily one.

I have been thinking about a GMT-MASTER II 126711CHNR - I always liked the two tons Rolex.

In terms of Patek, I like Nautilus 5711/1R (not sure about the colour of the dial.

And to be honest in terms of AP, I like all the "basic" models, all the Royal Oak silver with Blue or Black dial.

I am just not sure which watch will be more comfortable.

Any idea on the more comfortable watch?

I have been trying to find a watch like that available in EU, because I wanted to check if I really like any of that watches.

Any opinions on that? :)

Thank you all for any comments and for welcoming to your forum.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
The oyster bracelet is WAY more comfortable than the one on the AP (at least the ZF AP 15400 bracelet that I have). I don't own the nautilus, but I do own the Aquanaut on rubber, and while I like the rubber strap, there's no micro adjust on the Patek strap, whereas there is on the oyster... so if my wrist expands a few mm during the day, I can adjust it to make it comfortable. YMMV.

Reactions: vvv185

vvv185

Getting To Know The Place
8/2/19
The oyster bracelet is WAY more comfortable than the one on the AP (at least the ZF AP 15400 bracelet that I have). I don't own the nautilus, but I do own the Aquanaut on rubber, and while I like the rubber strap, there's no micro adjust on the Patek strap, whereas there is on the oyster... so if my wrist expands a few mm during the day, I can adjust it to make it comfortable. YMMV.
I thought about that, because my country is warm, so it can be uncomfortable if my pulse dilates during the day if it is too warm...

I think the oyster bracelet, will be the one to go. I love the Jubilee, but more on the date just