• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Exploer II 16570 from Josh

monster-rat1

24/3/06
Ok I have had this watch a little over a week now and I just can’t get it off my wrist. I am getting a little better at taking pics thanks to “Pugwash's "How to photograph watches" But I know I have to keep working to get better, I guess I have to buy more watches so I can practice at taking more pics [smilie=blob6.gif]

Hope you like the watch :roll:
Wristshots003-1.jpg

Wristshots002-1.jpg

Wristshots001-1.jpg

Wristshots004-1.jpg

monster-rat1

24/3/06
Just a quick note in another post they talk about “what do you say when someone comments on your watchâ€

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Good stroy but did urs get mixed up with the gen in between all of them getting passed around :shock:

monster-rat1

24/3/06
acidzerocool said:
Good stroy but did urs get mixed up with the gen in between all of them getting passed around :shock:
I wish it did get mixed up and I'm sure it could have but we had diffrent wrist sizes. I'm going out on my boat today and I'm taking this watch with me hope it's water tight :?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Dude I don't care what you post :D just keep posting, I can't get my eyes off your avatar I must have her 8)

Seriously though your watch look great and cool story too.

Oh can I get her number?? :D

Syd

Renowned Member
3/7/06
Looks like it has a deep rehaut too. I'm impressed! [smilie=thumbsup.gif]

I just sold my Abay White Exp II (1st generation) recently. Now, after having looked at your pics, I want the new gen White Exp II. It has the bolder digit 24 hrs. on the bezel, plus adjustable red GMT hand.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
monster-rat1 said:
Ok I have had this watch a little over a week now and I just can’t get it off my wrist. I am getting a little better at taking pics thanks to “Pugwash's "How to photograph watches" But I know I have to keep working to get better, I guess I have to buy more watches so I can practice at taking more pics [smilie=blob6.gif]
If I've given you an excuse to buy more watches, you owe me a beer. :D

monster-rat1

24/3/06
sub4me said:
Dude I don't care what you post :D just keep posting, I can't get my eyes off your avatar I must have her 8)

Seriously though your watch look great and cool story too.

Oh can I get her number?? :D

I have more pics of her, I also have a full body shot that will be next on my avator. Dude if you like her now wait till you see that :p . Man and if I had her number beleve me I would share it with you, my fellow RWI member.

monster-rat1

24/3/06
Pugwash said:
monster-rat1 said:
If I've given you an excuse to buy more watches, you owe me a beer. :D
Indeed I do owe you that beer. If your ever in South Beach, FL you send me a PM and you will get that Beer.