• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex discontinued Le Mans Daytona

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Full yellow gold version is expected

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
It's a pretty easy build if you don't care about having the wrong movement. The dial and bezel are easy to obtain.

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
Its no longer accessible on website. Any ideas?

BASICALLY..

if it's not on their website any longer

that's Rolex's way of saying it's dead gone discontinued NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Pepsi still there though

Space Man

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/22
Houston, Texas
If they do make a replica … talk about the tell of all tells … owning / wearing a watch that they made very few of, that is only owned by celebrities !!!

Reaps

-
25/9/22

I really wish that Rolex put some thought into this YG variant...

Think about a reimagined JPS, champagne subdials, pump pushers, oysterflex leather, yellow gold text instead of white

Instead we have a really odd Le Mans variant - the yellow gold of the case clashes heavily with the white subdials and white text, the yellow gold coronet is really out of place, there's too many colors

Reactions: KJ2020 and Jazz01

Jazz01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
Europe

Think about a reimagined JPS, champagne subdials, pump pushers, oysterflex leather, yellow gold text instead of white

Instead we have a really odd Le Mans variant - the yellow gold of the case clashes heavily with the white subdials and white text, the yellow gold coronet is really out of place, there's too many colors
agree - also the bezel gold printing with the red 100 print doesn't fit at all for me ... R* messed up with the design and missed a chance to create a long-time legendary watch ... would have been a cash cow for sure for R* as well as for Clean ;)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Two dial styles that could've been used as a basis

Krj0qL.jpeg

KrjSDQ.jpeg

Even the red isn't needed, less is more. The vintage subdials on a 126x say it all.

Reactions: Reaps