• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Rolex Daytona Panda 6263 MQ dial gen coronet MQ bezel

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
About
Rolex Daytona Panda 6263 MQ dial gen coronet MQ bezel
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bank transfer PP F&F
Movement Details?
ST19
Piece Origin?
OOF
Warranty Provided?
none
Item Condition?
Pristine
Why Are You Selling?
Slimming down collection
Asking Price?
1250 EUR
Currency Accepted?
EUR USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Feefo
Shipping Costs?
included
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

The path of a collector, again too many stuff with less wrist time so need to clear out some classic pieces to ppl enjoy them as much as I did.

Up for sale a 6263 Daytona with the following specs:

Parts
- Cartel 6263 Donor Watch
- MQ Rolex 6263 Panda Paul Newman dial
- MQ gen spec bezel rewoked to fit the case
- Modded ST19 with swiss click spring replaced, serviced
- CWP Daytona Mercedes Hands + slim alpha hands
- Athaya Vintage 702 Crown, Swiss-Made 702 Tube with Triplock gaskets
- Sternkreutz T22 Gen Specs Acrylic Crystal UV glued
- Steel bracelet with 511 end links
- 2mm Gen-spec fat spring bars

Mods:
Case Work
Mods:
- Midcase reshaped
- Crystal installation & UV sealing
- Taped threads for crown tube and installation
- Drilling countersink for tube
- Movement serviced
- Hands Relumed

Costs in parts and work:
1800+EUR, dial alone worth 1kEUR+

Letting go for 1250 EUR shipped to your door, priced to sell

I’ve sold multiple dozens of watches all flawless.
No GL, no sale.
No refunds, sold as seen.
I choose the buyer, no first come first serve.
Usual disclaimer applies as follows:

1. This is a used watch, NOT new. So expect some wear on it, please check the pics, WYSIWYG

2. Asking questions does NOT mean that the watch is on hold. PM me with "I'LL TAKE IT" and I'll hold it for a couple of hours until you can make the payment.

3. I will not take it back even if you find it too big, too small, too shiny or if your girlfriend thinks you are crazy for spending this amount on fake watches!

4. Buyer assumes customs and shipping risk! I'll provide proof of shipping. Once it leaves my hands, I'm no longer responsible for it.

5. This is a fake watch, a counterfeit made by underpaid Chinese workers in an abandoned warehouse (expect for the strap of course).
If you are looking for perfection and no flaws I suggest you start saving up for the genuine and not buy replicas because they will always have flaws and they will break eventually and when they do I will not repair it or send you a new one.

6. I reserve the right to choose a buyer.

I'm an honest guy with flawless feedback here and on ebay. If you're not happy with any of the above then please don't buy the watch. If you do buy it, I'll take that as acceptance of the disclaimer.

MFK100

Watchaholic !
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Hasslebank

themaxx25

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting...
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/4/24
CONUS

Reactions: KGZ