• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Daytona Desert Eagle

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Unbelievable build from The Watch Mansion, I ordered it and had them source a brown oysterflex to replace the Velcro strap it normally comes with, received the watch about 6 weeks after order and it’s a beauty, another great experience with The Watch Mansion, for a high end or unique build, i highly recommend you go with them.

TWM Concierge 1

Getting To Know The Place
Section Moderator
Certified
27/12/23
Thank you kindly for your review Vineet! We strive to provide the best for each and every client!

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
Unbelievable build from The Watch Mansion, I ordered it and had them source a brown oysterflex to replace the Velcro strap it normally comes with, received the watch about 6 weeks after order and it’s a beauty, another great experience with The Watch Mansion, for a high end or unique build, i highly recommend you go with them.
You say brown Oysterflex….it looks black to me, or is that just the lighting?

TWM Concierge 1

Getting To Know The Place
Section Moderator
Certified
27/12/23
It is a brown oyster flex @NilsD. It is due to the lighting which makes it look like black.

Dman2482

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/6/24
New Jersey
Do some reading and go to the trusted dealer section and read reviews…The Watch Mansion and InTimeare good choices…most of the others are solid aswell
Yea I was looking seeing watch mansion is a good choice. How do I even contact them

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Yea I was looking seeing watch mansion is a good choice. How do I even contact them