• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Rolex 14060 custom build - EU ONLY

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
About
Rolex 14060 custom build rep
Willing to Ship to?
EU only
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F or Revolut
Movement Details?
Nh38
Piece Origin?
I made it
Warranty Provided?
See terms
Item Condition?
New
Why Are You Selling?
Hobby
Asking Price?
392€ plus shipping
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
10€ FR / 15€ in EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

A Pika Factory special

As you know there are no OOTB reps of the 14060 with the right dimensions, despite BP making very decent 5digits. The 14060 has subtle but different dimensions for the case, bezel, crystal and insert.

The Raffles case is underwhelming and viet cases quickly shoot the prices to the sky.

I gave myself the challenge of making a 14060 rep as close as possible to gen dimensions, while keeping the cost within reason. This watch is the V2. The V1 prototype was bought by @MaximillianGT 🤗 Thank you brother for your trust and feedback.

The case is 39-39.4 mm
Crystal 29.4mm
Insert OD 36.6 ID 29.7
Thickness with crystal 13.6mm (+1.2mm vs gen)

The overall look aims for a very gently worn and babied watch. There are no deliberate signs of ageing. Instead, I brushed and polished the watch with care.

Parts:
Case no engravings 45€
Raffles dial 22€
Raffles hands 15€
Crystal 25.286 no LEC 20€
Raffles bracelet solid center 39€
Crown 10€
Cousins 14060 insert 20€
NH38 movement 35€
2mm springbars 5€
Caseback spring 1€
Subtotal 212€

Work:

1.3mm drilled lugholes
Reshaped lugs side and top
Reshaped case to size
Reshaped and opened CG
Grinded bezel to fit insert
Chamfers
Sanded caseback to thin the watch
Repolish case to almost NOS
Custom fit and glue crystal
Assembly inc. o-ring greasing

Subtotal 180€

So 392€ plus shipping

Shipping 10€ FR / 15€ EU

Things to know:
-the tube is pressed in and not screwed into the case.
-the crystal is glued in and centered with fishing nylon line.
-bezel rotates unidirectional 120 clicks, smoothly.
-watch keeps good time NH38 is rock solid.
-this is not waterproof
-i am not a professional, just a hobbyist

Sales & warranty terms:

This is a budget build by hobbyist me. So please have your expectations right. 😁

-I will send a proof of working video by whatsapp before shipping.
-Buyer accepts all issues in shipping once tracking shows deposit.
-Watch is guaranteed for faulty parts or craftsmanship for two weeks on delivery.
-Buyer pays return shipping and will be refunded the watch (but not the initial shipping)
-No buyer's remorse please 🙏

clockwork

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/12/07
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Haha
Reactions: Karbon74