• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex – Oyster Perpetual - 39 mm

TinaTime

Known Member
1/11/14
I have purchased more than 20 watches from Lucy at TrueTime 168, so it goes without saying she is my go to Trusted Dealer. Here is my latest and perhaps greatest, replica purchase from Lucy:

Rolex – Oyster Perpetual
Reference: 114300
Factory: JF
- Case: 39 mm, stainless Steel
- Bezel: Domed
- Dial: Red grape with w/ silver index hour markers - 3,6 and 9 with luminous fill
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Bracelet: Oyster, stainless steel
- Clasp: Engraved Oyster clasp
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds; Hackable
- Movement: Automatic (28,800 bph), 3132 Asian ShangHai Clone, decorated

This is truly a beautiful watch, the fit and finish is excellent and it has been keeping perfect time since I received it yesterday morning.

Here’s a link to a recent RWI post where you can see a really great gen vs. rep pictorial comparison of the Oyster Perpetual, 39 mm from the JF factory.

There isn’t much I can add except to include this wrist shot which I hope shows the awesome looking sunburst finish on the dial.

My advice, to men and women, buy this watch. You won’t regret it.

6c5stbvb.jpg

Geoffrey8

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/5/17
i just got this watch from lucy. for anybody that is waiting, just be patient. she is just making sure the watch works and is perfect before mailing it out to you. once she mails it i got mine in the usa less than a week. overall process was about 3 weeks. watch is beautiful.

thanks again!

http://imgur.com/a/ls2pq