• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM67-01

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I met someone not long ago wearing one. gen. I didn't know anything about this model so i did some research and i found it's a beautiful and classy watch

http://richardmille.com/watch/rm-67-01/?collection=homme

Does anyone know how thin this is or anyway the real size of the case (it looked small on the gentleman's wrist that day) ?

i found an awful imho rep on dhgate which according to the seller is 13mm thick which for RM reps is kinda an achievement

4l6pmpq.jpg

Xt0HfW7.jpg

ZUkCsn0.jpg

6gWvwoX.jpg

tKrIuAK.jpg

If anyone has seen a better rep than this please chime in...I'd pay some decent money for something nice

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
you know i'm not sure whether it looks better or those are just better pics

the case looks tin/aluminum

PS: the price tempts me but if 15mm thick nowantz

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
you know i'm not sure whether it looks better or those are just better pics

the case looks tin/aluminum

PS: the price tempts me but if 15mm thick nowantz

Its a different version mate, just look at the dial decos and the back faux movement deco.
The version you posted is missing a subdial hand on the dial. TS version has it though.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
2022 and they could actually give us something..there isn't much going on on this watch..wouldnt be too hard

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
In the puretime forum is some kind of interview with Angus where he basically says the easier a watch is to rep, the less likely the maker is gonna invest money in it because the competition will just buy the rep and make their own version of it. Something along those lines. Sounds like an oxymoron but seems to be true. Thats why we see all kinds of million dollar RM's instead of a decent RM10 or something simple.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
In the puretime forum is some kind of interview with Angus where he basically says the easier a watch is to rep, the less likely the maker is gonna invest money in it because the competition will just buy the rep and make their own version of it. Something along those lines. Sounds like an oxymoron but seems to be true. Thats why we see all kinds of million dollar RM's instead of a decent RM10 or something simple.

Cool! Give us the Ulysse Nardin Freak then! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk