• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM35-02 Red NTPT

Jnooth

Horology Curious
19/4/20
One of the videos posted had the red quartz 35-02 and the guy measured it on camera at 14mm

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
now i am crying, because i have to buy it now. Going to get black carbon, red strap
Recent purchases
RM56-02 EURF
DHGATE RM 10
DHGATE RM 67 (still too thick, deco has some nice depth, carbon is ok, not too bad)
KVF RM11 (too thick)
Frank Mueller-Vegas
Frank Mueller-Crazy hours
RM007 Bon bon <-- for my wife... pretty good. luckily I just needed one for her, but i am still on the hunt for a good RM

As DC said, the most wearable always comes down to thinness

I have RM55 on order, so excited to see the thinness.
going to hit buy on the RM35 RMX....hopefully this is the last purchase for the year.

i had 125K set aside to buy the gen RM10, but prices have gone up to 150K, I might just give up on getting gen. Too many reps now.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
RM007 Bon bon <-- for my wife... pretty good. luckily I just needed one for her, but i am still on the hunt for a good RM

How is the Bonbon? I kinda want one (and the Marshmallow) for my wife too but I've never met anyone who actually bought one of the reps yet. What're your thoughts on it?

Last edited:

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I was quite pleased with the marshmallow bon bon. Good size, but my wife uses the last hole (for smallness) dial is good, has depth, not too thick on her wrist. hands have some lume. Its a great piece for my wife to only have one RM rep. i think my wife is about a 5 to 5.5" wrist

she loves it. and i get to enjoy looking at it on her wrist. i would buy it again if this one broke. I think it was good value.

Reactions: GiantSquid

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks like I have to cancel this order, all the pieces they are telling me are the same which I don’t believe and after 2 QCs they don’t want to issue another watch so I have cancelled the order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lovelyrose

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Looks like I have to cancel this order, all the pieces they are telling me are the same which I don’t believe and after 2 QCs they don’t want to issue another watch so I have cancelled the order.

which seller do you order?

suchness

Known Member
17/12/15
now i am crying, because i have to buy it now. Going to get black carbon, red strap
Recent purchases
RM56-02 EURF
DHGATE RM 10
DHGATE RM 67 (still too thick, deco has some nice depth, carbon is ok, not too bad)
KVF RM11 (too thick)
Frank Mueller-Vegas
Frank Mueller-Crazy hours

As DC said, the most wearable always comes down to thinness

I have RM55 on order, so excited to see the thinness.
going to hit buy on the RM35 RMX....hopefully this is the last purchase for the year.

i had 125K set aside to buy the gen RM10, but prices have gone up to 150K, I might just give up on getting gen. Too many reps now.

You should visit the Geneva boutique (or I can LYK). They have nice pieces there at retail, you just have to catch them at a good time.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20

Can you share some QC photos with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
I don’t think I’m allowed too if rejected?

I think it’s ok because you’re not even buying it anymore plus it’s great for us to discuss because we’ve never seen any example of this watch other than TD photos / videos.

Would greatly appreciate it since I’m highly considering it (but with your review perhaps I should stay away from this one).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I'm glad I held off on this piece as it seems to be a bit all over for right now. It looks like either you are paying a lot and/or getting possibly sub-par quality. I think I'll wait a bit on this one or see when ZF comebacks. Tempted for the 55 Yas Marina Circuit though the print on the font is my only issue with that piece.