• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM055 CNC NTPT Japan Edition with Tian Jin Vaucher Clone Movement

Rmmodlover

Richard Mille High End Modification Enthusiast
4/9/24
Singapore
So happy to know thay I don’t need to pay $500,000 usd for this watch 🤪as it 99.9% can fool the whole population already 😂 looking almost as per genuine watch , just paying around $12,000 usd ++ flight ticket and hotel at GZ China as I handle everything with my private modder and request everything including small things like CNC screw gen spec and everything .

boston51

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/4/24
So happy to know thay I don’t need to pay $500,000 usd for this watch 🤪as it 99.9% can fool the whole population already 😂 looking almost as per genuine watch , just paying around $12,000 usd ++ flight ticket and hotel at GZ China as I handle everything with my private modder and request everything including small things like CNC screw gen spec and everything .
Is it possible to sell it?

Rmmodlover

Richard Mille High End Modification Enthusiast
4/9/24
Singapore
That is not vaucher , it’s the new vaucher clone

Looks good!!
The right vaucher base plate will cost double that price brother . Tianjin Vaucher clone and Shanghai Vaucher clone is the movement used widely as the cost relatively lower . Unless u want to pay $20,000 usd up