• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM011-03 titanium

damoa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Hello, I'm looking for the best factory for the RM011-03 titanium

I heard about KVF is the best option factory for the RM011 but apparently the size of the case is not good

Do you have more information about who have the best version? Even for another RM011? Thank you

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Well that one is easy to answer. If you are looking for a good case in thickness terms, it doesn’t exist. Facts they use an a7750 and the watch curves, they all are way too thick and you end up with an hamburger on your wrist

There are guys here who have thin them to gen thickness but they all used watches with quartz movements

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
@aquamac thinned a KVF to decent spec keeping the 7750, but his is the only one I know about.

There are tradeoffs in the KVF, as mentioned. The newer ones have better deco like pictured but are 17-18mm thick, while the older ones are closer to 16.5mm thick but don't have the correct date font and are out of production. Both run 7750s with all the inherent problems of that. If you just use it as a time-keeping watch, don't play with the chronos, and don't handwind it a lot they're great movements, but doing any of the above can break them and parts are practically impossible to find.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Animated GIF

Pointing At You Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Go non-chrono. Period.

Reactions: GiantSquid

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
my dream is a mecaquartz RM11 but I can't engineer a solution to that with the big date in the picture. Most likely we're going to be stuck with the 7750 in these until someone literally clones the movement, the odds of which happening are beyond astronomical

zechef350

Renowned Member
17/4/10
Well that one is easy to answer. If you are looking for a good case in thickness terms, it doesn’t exist. Facts they use an a7750 and the watch curves, they all are way too thick and you end up with an hamburger on your wrist

There are guys here who have thin them to gen thickness but they all used watches with quartz movements
Hey would you happen to know which quartz movement / watch they used as a donor