• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 35-01

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
I'm in the market for a 35-01 , and there's 3 factories I've been told have the best reps.

#1 Sonic
#2 BBR
#3 T+ in that order but BBR and T+ are basically same.

Is this correct? I might just grab the Sonic even if it is a little more expensive. Depends on how much the price difference is honestly. If BBR is like 600$ vs 900$ then I'd be on it.

KRS3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/17
UK
I have the sonic and its a great watch and movement is solid once wound, runs like a champ, only issue is the carbon pattern isnt visible behind the movement but that doesnt bother me at all. Got mine from puretime who were great to deal with although it was a few months wait for it once ordered.

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
I have the sonic and its a great watch and movement is solid once wound, runs like a champ, only issue is the carbon pattern isnt visible behind the movement but that doesnt bother me at all. Got mine from puretime who were great to deal with although it was a few months wait for it once ordered.
Man that thing is gorgeous. You probably can't see the print because it's black looool. Obviously no light is passing through bc of AR coating so you can't see the back print. Not a problem for me either. Thanks for the post and forewarning of wait time!

Reactions: KRS3