• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 12-01 Tourb

Cliffutenn

Horology Curious
28/9/22
I haven't been able to find much info at all on this particular model. I think these are from RM Factory -- similar to the blue sapphire/clear case version, although that could very well be incorrect (the ad isn't clear on the factory). Is there any particular reason this model isn't a bit more discussed here?

Link to an ad here: https://noobfactories.com/gaofang/richardmiljintanxianweilichadeguge/

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No bueno.

Reactions: BIONONE

xakrofobiax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/16
I have the orange 12-01 model. I love it. I don't get why people dont like this model. This is an amazing dial design. It contours extremely well to a smaller sized wrist. The winding of the tourbillion is solid and not flimsy or lose. Whatever movement RMF is using is top notch. I have a pblo mcdonough from YSF or JBF and their tourbillion doesnt even come close to the one RMF is using.

Overall I love this watch. If you don't have one, buy one.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
I have the orange 12-01 model. I love it. I don't get why people dont like this model. This is an amazing dial design. It contours extremely well to a smaller sized wrist. The winding of the tourbillion is solid and not flimsy or lose. Whatever movement RMF is using is top notch. I have a pblo mcdonough from YSF or JBF and their tourbillion doesnt even come close to the one RMF is using.

Any chance of a few pics or even a vid of this? Thanks.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
The movement suspension and deco is a joke. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
PT said the RMF 12s are unavailable but Intime said they are - anyone bought one recently? PT offered me the KVF version instead.

pleasebegentle:)

Horology Curious
Supporter
7/8/22

Hi, I'm looking to get a 12-01 next, how is the tourb in your RMF holding up so far?