• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RJ anyone ?

LP640

18/1/09
Any good decent Romain Jerome watches around ? For example...let's say..TITANIC DNA ? That watch is epic. But I'd love one that accurately represents the detail and strength the gen has. Their quite solid and nice to wear but I can't find a decent rep available lol. (only been looking in the past 39mins for one haha)

Any help pointing to 25j auto ones ?

Pyer

Renowned Member
9/10/10
Well , i never seen a good RJ replica ... the not-so-lightyears-far-from-the-gen i ever seen is this one :
f02d82874ccac4e912a63faf9b7696f0.image.800x531.JPG

But in comparison with the Gen , this is another watch ...

titanic_watches2.jpg

titanic-dna.jpg

LP640

18/1/09
hmmm yeah but these all run the 21 Jewel Jap movement, usually the quality on the watches are a tad lower than what they call "swiss reps" sure their all made in china but they do tend to save the better quality pieces for 25 Jewel ETA movement versions. I'd love a good one. since I seen the orig the quality is quite solid what you'd expect from an AP rep etc.

Just that I thought they got a lot of other brands already out their there must be a good RJ rep somewhere.