• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RG 231 From River / Thanks PUGWASH

rheemteam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
Swiss Unitas 6497. Watch is awesome. I posted some comments in Dealer Review. Fantastic service from River. Very speedy delivery. 5 days to Arizona. :D

Thanks Mr. Pugwash for the photo tips. I'm the guy who really needed some help. These are my 2nd attempts. The next will be better. Thanks for the help. You are appreciated. :) Here 's the pics:

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
the 231 is gorgeus...very possible that is going to be my next PAM!

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
I usually dont like gold..but this one look really nice...and I want to buy it ..but I cant..coz..for sure im not going to wear it ..damnnn...I will just lookk from you pics.. :)

rheemteam

17/3/06
This could be my favorite watch. I am not a big fan of gold but this RG just caught my eye. Also, I was looking for something as a dress watch. I will only wear this on spcl occasions so it will get very little wear. It is an absolutley stunning watch and I am definitely glad I added to my collection.

rt

z80

8/6/06
Very nice. I really like this one, but I'm not sure about wearing gold. By the way.. Are the hands yellow or rose gold?

rheemteam

17/3/06
@z80
I don't have the watch in front of me right now so I cannot tell you. I think they are YG but I am not sure until I see. To tell you the truth whatever they are YG or RG doesn't matter. The watrch is beautiful and they match very nice.

rt

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
rheemteam said:
Thanks Mr. Pugwash for the photo tips. I'm the guy who really needed some help. These are my 2nd attempts. The next will be better. Thanks for the help. You are appreciated. :)
Hey, that's a nice watch. :D

The more pics you take, the better you get, and these are already perfectly useable pics.

rheemteam

17/3/06
Thanks for the words of encouragement Pugs. You are right. These pics are better than my 1st round and I am learning more about lighting and the features on the camera as it is fairly new. Thanks again as the photo lessons really helped me out. I don't have a lot of time to learn about photography and the lessons you posted are short and to the point. The fast start program. :D

rt

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
rheemteam said:
I don't have a lot of time to learn about photography and the lessons you posted are short and to the point.
That's the point. I'm glad they helped. :D