• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone seen the 2009 Steelfish....Orange!

TAGfan

26/1/09
I was looking at the website today and saw the new lineup of Steelfish for '09. The dial is slightly different, and has numbers all the way 'round. In addition, it now comes in yellow and orange.

I'm sure it won't be long until the reps come out. There is already a rep of the '09 Seawolf.

http://www.breitling.com/en/#/models/ae ... uperocean/

Stepien100

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/09
You are talking about normal superocean this is a new version but it has 1.5 year or somethink like that

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

lol...yeah, I was looking at the Steelfish and couldn´t find the yellow or orange versions, then I found them as regular SuperOceans.

Both are ok for me, although I don´t know if I´d wear such a huge watch in orange. The yellow one is nice tho...I liked it! But still think it would be better on a CF strap with yellow stitching matching the dial color :D

Cheers,
Spirit.

TAGfan

26/1/09
Spirit said:

lol...yeah, I was looking at the Steelfish and couldn´t find the yellow or orange versions, then I found them as regular SuperOceans.

Both are ok for me, although I don´t know if I´d wear such a huge watch in orange. The yellow one is nice tho...I liked it! But still think it would be better on a CF strap with yellow stitching matching the dial color :D

Cheers,
Spirit.

Yeah my bad -- regular Superoceans. I just got my steelfish in....so I was all excited.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
yes, new Super Ocean and easy to rep

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
one of my seiko monsters is international safety orange. i like that and yellow on diver watches.

amarmak

Horology Curious
29/3/09
seen the orange and yellow dials in the cheaper superocean reps available at silix. havent seen any pictures though