• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*REVIEW* Outrageously great work ;)

jools

24/11/11
New strap arrived from Croc today so thought I would share some pictures... I'm really pleased with it thanks Croc :wub: .....a true gent :) Outstanding work.... I will defiantly be back for more :whistle:

803195a8.jpg

87f3d2d8.jpg

7c467ef5.jpg

87fc3dce.jpg

0c23cc44.jpg

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
That is an outstanding looking strap, how does it feel? It looks pretty thick but if its soft then it doesnt matter lol. The stitching looks great and the strap compliments the watch and its great! Was he able to put any panerai markings on the strap?

Hope you enjoy it and it lasts a long time!

Rick914

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/11
Texas
WOW, thats is really cool. Did you special order that or was that a Croc idea? I really dig it man! very very nice indeed!

jools

24/11/11
That is an outstanding looking strap, how does it feel? It looks pretty thick but if its soft then it doesnt matter lol. The stitching looks great and the strap compliments the watch and its great! Was he able to put any panerai markings on the strap?

Hope you enjoy it and it lasts a long time!

Hiya , thanks :)
Soft as butter and very comfy , 5mm thick which is what I asked for :), I didn't ask for any Panerai markings so not sure if this is something he can do, just shoot him a PM , he is very helpful :)
I hope it lasts a long time too as I love it
Cheers Julie

WOW, thats is really cool. Did you special order that or was that a Croc idea? I really dig it man! very very nice indeed!

Bit of both really , special ordered size and i just picked things I liked from other straps of croc's that i had seen, and asked if it was possible to make this one up and put all the things I wanted together to make this strap , ....colour , leather type , end style , stitching type and colour etc etc ...
Croc is very helpful and a great guy to deal with , quick too :)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
That is a great looking strap...! Attention to details has been given...
Cant wait for mine to be delivered.

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Was he able to put any panerai markings on the strap?

I have a leather stamping tool with the Panerai logo!!
IMG_6879.jpg

I hope it lasts a long time too as I love it
Cheers Julie

This leather will last quite a long time. It gets darker with continued use but in a good way. I would recommend not getting it very wet (water tends to shrink or discolor leather) but other than that, I normally don't do much to keep it nice. The picture below is of a strap made with the same leather. On the Breitling is one of mine which I wear regularly since last christmas and next to it is a brand new one. That's what you can expect over a year and the strap will fit even better!
IMG_1048.jpg

jools

24/11/11
I have a leather stamping tool with the Panerai logo!!
IMG_6879.jpg

This leather will last quite a long time. It gets darker with continued use but in a good way. I would recommend not getting it very wet (water tends to shrink or discolor leather) but other than that, I normally don't do much to keep it nice. The picture below is of a strap made with the same leather. On the Breitling is one of mine which I wear regularly since last christmas and next to it is a brand new one. That's what you can expect over a year and the strap will fit even better!
IMG_1048.jpg

Wow - looks even better at a year old :wub: thanks for the care info too - again,.. Your time and work is much appreciated :)

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
Awesome, thanks for the great review once I get my new watch in I will definitely be looking into some straps from him! Enjoy your purchase!