• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Request To Produce: Jaeger Le Coultre reverso Tribute

Supporter
Certified
27/9/16
Hello online Friends

Over the weekend new Jaeger Le Coultres got introduced, among them new dial variants of the tribute to 1931 Reversos who have a very good size imo.

Of the original version with a black dial, there were 2 replicas made from what I know. Both quartz one cheaper version which I own, with visible screws on the caseback and one more expensive build by Puretime without those screws (which I have been trying to track down for the longest without any luck) I asked puretime back in the day if making another batch would be possible, but he declined. I was thinking if there would be interest in the new dial colours (blue and white) it would be different.

Me personally I'd be all over the white dial, since that would be a strap monster. But I'd purchase either in a heart beat.

hnaLlp.png

hnaeF5.png

Thanks for reading, and let me know what yous think

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
I am a big fan of Reverso and my grail is the Reverso Tribute Chronograph. Well, I can bet over my dead body this will not be repped so I will be happy if there will ever be a decent one repped.

I am not impressed with this Reverso Tribute.....anyway, there is nothing to tribute to as the original 1931 Reverso is not branded as Jaeger Le-Coultre on the dial. At 40x24.2x7.6mm, it is slim enough but too petite for my liking. The very popular TTR 1931 was 46x27.5x7.2mm, just for reference.

Currently there is a rep for the Reverso Monoface Small Seconds which has a great size (45x27.4mm) but with several major flaws (thick crown, wrongly positioned lug holes, wrong caseback engraving etc). If the factory can fix these and release a new version, that would be a great outcome.

Having said so, if some gods decided to rep the Reverso Tribute and did it well, I will definitely snap up both colors.

Reactions: jaspaghetti

Supporter
Certified
27/9/16
Oh, I thought this was the TT 1931 just in different colours? But you are right, the dimensions don't add up.

Federicox

Getting To Know The Place
28/6/24
I'm all in for a good reverso Rep. As much as I check, I can't find a decent one...

Reactions: 15450

jaspaghetti

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
5/4/24
I am a big fan of Reverso and my grail is the Reverso Tribute Chronograph. Well, I can bet over my dead body this will not be repped so I will be happy if there will ever be a decent one repped.

I am not impressed with this Reverso Tribute.....anyway, there is nothing to tribute to as the original 1931 Reverso is not branded as Jaeger Le-Coultre on the dial. At 40x24.2x7.6mm, it is slim enough but too petite for my liking. The very popular TTR 1931 was 46x27.5x7.2mm, just for reference.

Currently there is a rep for the Reverso Monoface Small Seconds which has a great size (45x27.4mm) but with several major flaws (thick crown, wrongly positioned lug holes, wrong caseback engraving etc). If the factory can fix these and release a new version, that would be a great outcome.

Having said so, if some gods decided to rep the Reverso Tribute and did it well, I will definitely snap up both colors.
I second everything said here. I bought the most recent reverso rep. Its made some steps in the right direction but still very flawed.

If the medium size one was repped well I’d similarly snap them up in several colours. Even if it was quartz.

@puretime

Reactions: Kimbotime