• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Furniture?

eljosho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/09
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with replica furniture, specifically an Eames lounge chair? I've seen the reps selling online for 1/4 or less of the gen price, but am curious if they're complete crap or like our watches, 90% as good as gen. :)

Master Of The Universe

25/2/09
Where the heck are you finding replica furniture? I can't imagine the shipping costs involved.
I'd love to have an Eames lounge chair.

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
I think more in a copy/homage chair.. basicly a replica.. I also have seen many of them and love to see if any has one..
I won't pay 5.000usd for GEN either

eljosho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/09
Ha!

That's by far the lowest price I've seen, unfortunately they won't ship to me here. The least expensive I've seen in Canada was $900 + shipping.

How about one of you US guys buy one and write a review? ;)

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
That's nothing. Check this out. All replica furniture. A guy I worked with owns this site...

http://www.ruksliving.com/

I'm not endorsing it or anything. Just showing it as an example. We worked together at an Internet marketing firm & I helped him optimize & edit it.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
A family friend is actually into furniture business but the branded ones. This sounds interesting.