• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep SMP Quartz

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I've done a search and looked around the trusted dealers trying to find this watch. It's the 41mm Quartz SMP. Does anyone know if it's rep'ed also what dealer. Thanks for your help.

This one.

Good luck, Phil :cheer:

I've done a search and looked around the trusted dealers trying to find this watch. It's the 41mm Quartz SMP. Does anyone know if it's rep'ed also what dealer. Thanks for your help.

This one.

Good luck, Phil
cheerleader.gif

This one.

Good luck, Phil
cheerleader.gif

GenSMPFromOmegaSite41mmQuartz.jpg

ratpatrolteam01

Renowned Member
Certified
10/12/10
im interested in any sort of SMP 300 as well... actually interested in ones that are really well made. they really need to release an ultimate.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Phil,

I have to highlight your text to read it when you post in blue. Change your theme to UndergroundStyle and see what I mean- ugh.......

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
I've never seen reps of the SMP quartz watches. I've seen a member make one by putting in a quartz engine, but it still has the auto dial. On the quartz of that one the red Seamaster logo is at the bottom with only 3 lines of text (no Chronometer line). On the auto, the red Seamaster is above the cannon pinion / hands and it has the Chonometer line.

The good news is the gen quartz are not that bad in price.

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
FYI: I am pretty sure you can get the womens size SMP in quartz through watch-internationals website lol...

svenkramer

22/1/11
Lay offers the latest version. It's automatic but very well build. It will need some mods to improve it, but it has some really good features....