• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep Silver Snoopy

deec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/19
Anyone purchased one? Any feedback on it love to get more information on one of these.

Mr Mycelium

21/4/24
Anyone purchased one? Any feedback on it love to get more information on one of these.
I really want one, I'm just worried that the sub dial spacing will annoy me when I have it.

Mr Mycelium

21/4/24
Do all replica’s have this speed dial spacing issue?
As far as I'm aware there are shitters with correct spacing but the subdials don't function and the caseback is closed with a sticker of how it should look on top. I think all properly functioning versions from decent factories have the wrong spacing. I'd also like the box for it as its such an iconic watch with a great story, but I don't think anyone has replicated the box.

Reactions: dsvaryts

JMM17

15/1/24
Speedmaster racing have correct dial spacing and closed caseback (correct).

JMM17

15/1/24
All other mechanic speedies are suffering from spacing issue, there are quartz shitters, which look correct at a glance, but i have no idea about them.

dsvaryts

Horology Curious
11/7/24
Poland
Looks like I have to choose another replica… What can you recommend as perfect and durable replicas? It looks like Rolex is developed way better. But it is too much popular and obvious you have replica with Rolex or other extra expensive watch… I would like to have something beautiful to enjoy

Reactions: Mr Mycelium

Mr Mycelium

21/4/24
Looks like I have to choose another replica… What can you recommend as perfect and durable replicas? It looks like Rolex is developed way better. But it is too much popular and obvious you have replica with Rolex or other extra expensive watch… I would like to have something beautiful to enjoy
Se this has me thinking that the vsf is acclosertp correct, it does have soft clicks now that I'm paying it extra attention, it just rolls smoothly but you can feel it has a stop space at each minute, the ewf has harder clicks and feels to lock in each minute pretty hard.

Mr Mycelium

21/4/24
Se this has me thinking that the vsf is acclosertp correct, it does have soft clicks now that I'm paying it extra attention, it just rolls smoothly but you can feel it has a stop space at each minute, the ewf has harder clicks and feels to lock in each minute pretty hard.
SORRY, WRONG THREAD 😅