• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep Question

hoth2o

Looking Around
27/12/06
I have used the search function to no avail. I have also searched the rest of the web. So my question is does anyone make a rep of the Omega PloProf!
Thanks.
Rob

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
hoth2o said:
I have used the search function to no avail. I have also searched the rest of the web. So my question is does anyone make a rep of the Omega PloProf!
I think I'd remember seeing one of these:
om1047F.jpg

It's safe to say there isn't a rep of this one.

hoth2o

Looking Around
27/12/06
Dang! I have seen "not genuine" ploprofs on ebay. I have just two probs. 1) can't find a source 2) Not gonna pay gen price for a rep!
oh well thanks any way.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
hoth2o said:
Dang! I have seen "not genuine" ploprofs on ebay. I have just two probs. 1) can't find a source 20 Not gonna pay gen price for a rep!
oh well thanks any way.
What you're seeing are most likely frankenwatches.

hoth2o

Looking Around
27/12/06
Pugwash said:
hoth2o said:
Dang! I have seen "not genuine" ploprofs on ebay. I have just two probs. 1) can't find a source 20 Not gonna pay gen price for a rep!
oh well thanks any way.

I'll have to sadly agree with you! Damn I wanted one badly.

It looks as if the two watches I want badly aren't repped!

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
Pugwash said:
hoth2o said:
oh well thanks any way.

Just observation and quoting you pug since I thought of it while I read your post...Fankenwatches, if well done and of quality, are kinda cool. I can count on one finger the folks that even recognized my pams (rep or gen) so splurge on the fantasy. Unless one is a collector it's a rare variation. Frnkens are made in (guessing) smaller quantities than gens. All good.