• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep Planet Ocean with grey Bezel or Seamster 300M

T-Bone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/09
Hy guys,

where can I find a Dealer, who shipped from EU and have one of this James Bond watches?

Please help.

With RWI Search, there was no match :-(

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
When you say grey bezel you mean this one?

23230422101001-20.png

Cause if you do, you will have to wait a little bit, cause the current rep of this model isn't that goo.

The 300M has some flaws too.

As for the EU shipping narikaa ships from UK and most of other dealers can provide triangle shipping if you ask them.

T-Bone

18/10/09
Yes I mean this one.

oh bad :-(

OK than I must wait or is there an other good James Bond watch with a good rep?

I like all of this Omegas.

But the grey Bezel looks better than the black in Pictures. And the red Seamaster Font looks better to, than the old white.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
You can go with the current 5th gen PO or UPO, they are really good reps!

T-Bone

18/10/09
OK thanks a lot :)

What is the Ultimate Edition?

Planet Ocean comes in 42mm and 45mm right?
But Ultimate?

Is 42mm better or 45mm or is all good?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
The 42mm one is the 5th gen PO and the 45.5mm one is the ultimate.
That's how you will find them in here most of the times...

umaz662

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/10/12
Only bad thing is the crown and tube need replacing after a while they go duff anyone who can shed light o this thanks

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Only bad thing is the crown and tube need replacing after a while they go duff anyone who can shed light o this thanks

If you are talking about the crown and tube stripping, on the current reps, then there is only one good solution, install gen tube and crown and problem solved.

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
PO all the way .... Excellent rep and better with few mods.. :)

Electric Factory

Horology Curious
1/11/12
Is this common to all PO reps ??
I've read a couple of very encouraging PO Ultimate reviews but don't remember a mention of this particular shortcoming.
I hope it isn't the case as I'm inches away from pulling the trigger on a PO Ultimate 45.5- burning up with fever!

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Noobs ultimate ceramic PO looks like itll be a few more months away.

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
No Noob are working on that LM PO 42mm and the new 8500, but they are a few months away I think.

rychastings

2/10/10
I have the Seamaster 300M and it is a very nice watch. I am hoping to get the 42mm PO soon but they are both very nice. it is a matter of personal preference

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Is this common to all PO reps ??
I've read a couple of very encouraging PO Ultimate reviews but don't remember a mention of this particular shortcoming.
I hope it isn't the case as I'm inches away from pulling the trigger on a PO Ultimate 45.5- burning up with fever!

The crown stripping is common on the 42mm 5GPO. The 45.5 UPO seems to be better.

I think, I will wait for the new PO with grey Bezel :)

I hope, it will release soon :)

First reps are released : http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/review-honts-po-113223

:D

Or I look for a 5th PO :) That look good too.

This is the Limited Edition LM. Not the newer PO with ceramic insert and no LM.