• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

rep Omega PO SS bracelet fit a gen 42mm PO?

carlosjonez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/12
Hi sorry this is probably a very daft question but does the replica stainless steel bracelet you can get from a TD fit a genuine 42mm PO? I know there's no reason for it not to. Just checking!
Any TD you recommend? I was going to get it from Puretime.
thanks.

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
My 4th gen PO case fit a gen rubber strap, so I am assuming the rep bracelet will fit a gen case. you might have to do some light sanding and massaging to get it right.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
It will fit fine, about as good as it fits the rep ;) The thing is as you mention op if you've got the gen watchhead it seems ludicrous to put the rep bracelet on it. The rep bracelet has its only real weaknesses in the bad fitting endlinks and crappy clasp, but the actual bracelet/links itself are pretty solid and 1:1. Gen endlinks and clasp are really worthwhile mods that are often overlooked. Much more noticeably worthwhile than say gen caseback or He or similar which are purely cosmetic. These clasp/endlink mods actually make the bracelet feel good and more solid and much more wearable.