• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep multi-axis tourbillon?

Dan2022

12/8/22
Greetings all

I’m fairly new to the rep watch world. It’s been a steep hill to climb with all of the information, but it’s a fun process. I own an Aesop Tourbillon and although I see many tourbillon reps, most of not all SeaGull movements , I haven’t been able to find a rep with even a dual axis tourbillon. Obviously they are expensive and complicated, but given the Amount of time since their introduction I would’ve thought there would’ve been at least one. Any help?

Dan2022

12/8/22
Greetings all

I’m fairly new to the rep watch world. It’s been a steep hill to climb with all of the information, but it’s a fun process. I own an Aesop Tourbillon and although I see many tourbillon reps, most of not all SeaGull movements , I haven’t been able to find a rep with even a dual axis tourbillon. Obviously they are expensive and complicated, but given the Amount of time since their introduction I would’ve thought there would’ve been at least one. Any help?
Sorry I tried to edit this. The reference to the Aesop is just an example of an affordable tourbillon. Just wondering if any rep factory makes any brand of watch with multi-acid tourbillons