• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received my PO

ryanb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/10
Hello guys,

I received the watch from Trevor and here are some pics and i have few questions.

The rubber strap has a gap at the end links every time i wear the watch is this normal?

The rubber strap has some pins sticking out from the top of the end link i removed them with a pliers so it can fit on the watch,

Also the lume looks yellowish as you can see in the pic. It is not white .

20120823_023249.jpg

20120823_023335.jpg

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Depends on how much you paid for it. If it's one 21j cheapies then I wouldn't say I'm surprised

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Yeap that gap is way too big... Lets hope its the strap and not the case...

ryanb

27/4/10
i bought the one with the clone eta i think it was 180

Here is a quick picture with the bracelet

20120823_090353.jpg

AGR64

21/7/12
How does it compare to your QC photo's, Trevor supply's a photo of the dial close up so I would have thought this issue would have been spotted
Looking through Trevor's site all the the 42 PO's seem to have a slight tinge of yellow or did you not notice.
Regarding the strap it may just be that a faulty strap email a photo to Trevor showing your concern what were the pins sticking out of the top
does the strap have 2 positions for the spring bar?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Yes the strap has the problem. Contact your dealer as to see what you can expect...

Garyss

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/4/12
My PO from Trevor has the same problem with the strap. I gave up and got myself a leather strap instead. :(

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
If you bend your springbars you can likely fix the issue. Judging by the photos it looks like your rubber ends are not tight (enough) against the case and the straps flipping over...in your QC photos 'im guessing the strap looked fine. It probably only flips when you apply pressure on the strap correct?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Sounds like you received an older style rep strap. The used to have pins sticking out that fit in a small hole in the case between the lugs.

Notice the little thingy sticking out....
OMRU10002b.jpg

They added those pins because the rubber was too soft at the ends and it kept rolling out and making a gap like in your first post.

Bending of spring bars will not help. It is FUBAR.

I don't think Trevor can take it back since you removed the pins. You can try Narikaa for a new one.

ryanb

27/4/10
Sounds like you received an older style rep strap. The used to have pins sticking out that fit in a small hole in the case between the lugs.

Notice the little thingy sticking out....
OMRU10002b.jpg

They added those pins because the rubber was too soft at the ends and it kept rolling out and making a gap like in your first post.

Bending of spring bars will not help. It is FUBAR.

I don't think Trevor can take it back since you removed the pins. You can try Narikaa for a new one.

The same one i received, and it won't fit on mine until i removed the pins using a pliers.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
The same one i received, and it won't fit on mine until i removed the pins using a pliers.

Like I said..... your strap is FUBAR. :facepalm: It would have never worked with or without that pin. Why did he send you such an old strap?

I would contact Narikaa and see if he has any of the new version.

Shinshoku

Looking Around
28/8/12
Q5? i wonder if u had bought any watches from that website u posted your pictures, is it safe?