• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received my first rep from Lucy and am extremely happy!

Icemanneo11

Supporter
23/5/14
Hi all,

I just received my first rep watches from Lucy and I must admit, I couldn't be happier! I have one other due to be sent shortly as Lucy spotted a problem with the face and sent it back to be sorted!

I will post pictures of both watches once the final one is received and in hand. Needless to say, I cannot wait!

For those interested they are 2 Rolex Daytona's. I know they have a bit of a reputation with being unreliable but am hoping that if i take good care of them then they will last.

Just a quick one, do people recommend getting an automatic watch winder for when watches are not being worn?

Thanks once again.

Icemanneo11

Supporter
23/5/14
IMG_3927.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A couple of pictures, hope you enjoy!
IMG_3931.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3928.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
Congratulations, it's a beautiful watch.

Because of that reputation you are talking about, I have not dared to buy a Daytona. I hope I am wrong.

Icemanneo11

Supporter
23/5/14
Thanks Rotador.

That's why i went with Lucy as she offers a 2 year guarantee so i thought if it did go wrong and with the others offering a shorter period then this is best deal!

I am a sucker for the Daytona as they are a great looking watch and hope I can keep this going for as long as possible :)

wqleow

11/7/12
I don't use a winder, near impossible with 20 watches. I just pick one up, wind the crown and adjust the time and go.
Been a couple of years, seems to work fine for me.
But if you are limiting yourself to a few watches, a winder might be useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk