• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Real Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean? Advise needed.

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
I have been offered the below watch as a gen Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean reference 23232465101005.

As I am not knowledgeable to the point to distinct real from fake and since there are some very good reps made, I hope the experts on this forum will be able to help out?

The watch:

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
That didn’t work…

3FNSxo.jpeg

3FNxQP.jpeg

3FNbUJ.jpeg

3FNGXk.jpeg

3FNJfW.jpeg

3FNchS.jpeg

3FNgnQ.jpeg

3FRDuL.jpeg

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
The serial number on the case matches the serial number on the bridge. And logically of the cards included in this full set.

Chrono’s work and reset as they should. Case isn’t too thick either. Watch has hacking hour adjustment, switch of date is direct and date wheel doesn’t seem sunken. Date wheel numbers look embossed and sparkly.

Now I know there are versions out there that are replicated to the smallest detail? So I am wondering if this is a rep or real watch. It’s in doable in this country to have it checked by an expert (most don’t do it and if they do you pay dearly and have to wait several days to weeks, so no seller wants that.)

Hope the experts here can help! :)

Last edited:

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
The Watch in the pictures you provided is 100% legit, as stated serial numbers match, movement has correct spring and balance wheel not a clone movement, in addition to the súbdial spacing, weight is correct. You just want to make sure the watch sent, is the one in the pictures. Btw omegas are heavy watches, I find them heavier weight then Rolex