• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Read before your first order

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Hi all

Welcome to our section ☺️

EU-Stock is shipping from inside the EU. So all watches shown in our sales section are in stock, ready to ship and can be shipped within 1 day.

Watch service

As an additional service you can order a full movement service for all Rolex movements. The service will be done by our watchsmith and will include 1 year warranty.

1. disassemble the watch and check all parts
2. complete revision of the movement
3. ultrasonic cleaning all parts
4. oiling of individual components with Moebius 1-5 synthetic oil
5. adjustment of the movement
6. water resistance test by 6 BAR
7. pictures of service

Shipping
We ship with DHL (trackable). Insurance is up to 500€. Higher insurance is possible if you like.

Please note that we are not responsible for any lost and any other shipping-problems once the package is out of our hands.

If you have any question just shoot us a pm!

bdh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
23/7/22
Deutschland
Hi there,

I`m a new member from Germany and really interested in what you can offer.
Can you send me a link to your homepage?

thanks in advance
Bernhard

indygo9188

Looking Around
20/2/24
Hello, thanks for the information .
but why should new watches need a service? how is the waterproofness delivered new without service ?
Because factories do not test them properly, there could be a hair or two stuck in there that can render the mechanism nonworking in a short time, and many need a tiny bit of tinkering to make them better and to last longer. Some do not have a drop of oil in them too.

Turbo1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/1/24
Do you have a WhatsApp contact number?

Reactions: mrmckhansi

jimmy005

Looking Around
26/2/24
Hi all

EU-Stock is shipping from inside the EU. So all watches shown in our sales section are in stock, ready to ship and can be shipped within 1 day.

Watch service

As an additional service you can order a full movement service for all Rolex movements. The service will be done by our watchsmith and will include 1 year warranty.

7. pictures of service

Shipping
We ship with DHL (trackable). Insurance is up to 500€. Higher insurance is possible if you like.

Please note that we are not responsible for any lost and any other shipping-problems once the package is out of our hands.

Hi I'm looking rolex explorer 36mm can you help would be appreciated looking for a trust seller

jayjay007

Horology Curious
14/3/24
Hi all

Watch service

7. pictures of service

Shipping

Hi. Newbie here. Looking for a Blaken Submariner with Red second hand. Ideally with papers, Blaken or Rolex box (please advise) and strap adjustment tool. Shipping to UK. Can you price?
Thanks

Mo1111

Looking Around
16/3/24
Hi all

Watch service

7. pictures of service

Shipping

Hi. New joiner. Looking for a specific watch but can see your reply is to always PM you. How do I do that?

Soulfly

Horology Curious
16/8/15
Hi dude, looking for a clean GMT Master ll 16710 coke. How can I place an order please?
Thx
Soulfly